Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Dark Pine/Black - Release 09/2011

these are nice
pimp.gif
  definitely copping but i refuse to pay premium for something that you can get for retail down the line
tired.gif

these are nice
pimp.gif
  definitely copping but i refuse to pay premium for something that you can get for retail down the line
tired.gif

Originally Posted by NycPosite

Originally Posted by purplehazen

i can dig it ninja... are there any pro's at the top of the list?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
ninji with pros
laugh.gif

with that comment i guess he dosent like pro's.. but we gotta keep it funky, there are at least 3 pairs of pro's higher on the list then the bred's,cactus, even the coopes, imo..

royal pro's, volt pro's, all black pro's

Originally Posted by NycPosite

Originally Posted by purplehazen

i can dig it ninja... are there any pro's at the top of the list?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
ninji with pros
laugh.gif

with that comment i guess he dosent like pro's.. but we gotta keep it funky, there are at least 3 pairs of pro's higher on the list then the bred's,cactus, even the coopes, imo..

royal pro's, volt pro's, all black pro's

^I've been a fan but when I said they killin I meant they droppin alot of nice color ways.
But i've always been a foam fan.

^I've been a fan but when I said they killin I meant they droppin alot of nice color ways.
But i've always been a foam fan.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

spoken like a true gamer.
laugh.gif
but i ain't mad, i think it's just funny tho that we have a society full of grown men playing games all day.
And we talk/think/buy/sell/trade sneakers most of our days.

#weallinthesamegang

Although most folks I know into sneakers are a lot cooler in reality than true gamers, but that's another topic. 
laugh.gif

i got u. only difference is i'm on NT when i'm at work, for the most part. why? b/c that's when i'm stationary. other that, i'm out here tryna get it. don't get me wrong, i used to spend lots of hours on madden and live (never cared for anything other than sports games), but now, between family and the grind it doesn't leave much time for me to game anymore. gaming don't get me paid fam. same reason i don't watch tv anymore, but yall do yall.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

spoken like a true gamer.
laugh.gif
but i ain't mad, i think it's just funny tho that we have a society full of grown men playing games all day.
And we talk/think/buy/sell/trade sneakers most of our days.

#weallinthesamegang

Although most folks I know into sneakers are a lot cooler in reality than true gamers, but that's another topic. 
laugh.gif

i got u. only difference is i'm on NT when i'm at work, for the most part. why? b/c that's when i'm stationary. other that, i'm out here tryna get it. don't get me wrong, i used to spend lots of hours on madden and live (never cared for anything other than sports games), but now, between family and the grind it doesn't leave much time for me to game anymore. gaming don't get me paid fam. same reason i don't watch tv anymore, but yall do yall.
wink.gif

"Master chief" nickname is dope I hope it catches on but im 18 years old what would I know

"Master chief" nickname is dope I hope it catches on but im 18 years old what would I know

Back
Top Bottom