Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Dark Pine/Black - Release 09/2011

Why would nigerians need foamposites? Dont they need schools, books, medicine and things of that nature? I think if he donated 5grand, that would have had a greater impact on nigerians. He's limiting his "donations"to those who can wear his shoe size. Kind of dumb imo

Why would nigerians need foamposites? Dont they need schools, books, medicine and things of that nature? I think if he donated 5grand, that would have had a greater impact on nigerians. He's limiting his "donations"to those who can wear his shoe size. Kind of dumb imo

Originally Posted by MrDozo

good political answer, shame on you Wale
tired.gif

good political answer, shame on you Wale
tired.gif

Dawg, why are you criticizing this man for doing a genuinely thoughtful gesture? I swear, Wale just can't win with some of y'all. How do you know this wasn't for a donation specifically focusing on shoes and clothes? It most likely was, and now, regardless of whether you think they need them or not, a few people will be blessed with top of the line Nikes. I'm sure he's doing other things, just doesn't talk about them on Twitter... People are so quick to hate.

Dawg, why are you criticizing this man for doing a genuinely thoughtful gesture? I swear, Wale just can't win with some of y'all. How do you know this wasn't for a donation specifically focusing on shoes and clothes? It most likely was, and now, regardless of whether you think they need them or not, a few people will be blessed with top of the line Nikes. I'm sure he's doing other things, just doesn't talk about them on Twitter... People are so quick to hate.

I don't buy the argument. Aren't you "limiting your donations to people who wear your size" if you donate clothes to the Salvation Army? At least is mind his in the right place...

I don't buy the argument. Aren't you "limiting your donations to people who wear your size" if you donate clothes to the Salvation Army? At least is mind his in the right place...

ITT:  You wear Wale's size and you're salty he's donating it to Nigerians.

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

roll.gif

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Tony Goalie

Ya _s over analyze EVERY situation.

30t6p3b.gif

I was just busting chops. Honestly...I could careless about Wale and his Nigerian tax write-off donations.LOL

Originally Posted by Tony Goalie

Ya _s over analyze EVERY situation.

30t6p3b.gif

I was just busting chops. Honestly...I could careless about Wale and his Nigerian tax write-off donations.LOL

Back
Top Bottom