Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Dark Pine/Black - Release 09/2011

the difference between Wale n us regulars...he gets his foams 6months in advance before the release date. How many of us have that connect??? Stop the hate! Why y'all so concerned about what he's doin with his shoes smh.

the difference between Wale n us regulars...he gets his foams 6months in advance before the release date. How many of us have that connect??? Stop the hate! Why y'all so concerned about what he's doin with his shoes smh.

Originally Posted by Weatherman

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Why would nigerians need foamposites? Dont they need schools, books, medicine and things of that nature? I think if he donated 5grand, that would have had a greater impact on nigerians. He's limiting his "donations"to those who can wear his shoe size. Kind of dumb imo

Dawg, why are you criticizing this man for doing a genuinely thoughtful gesture? I swear, Wale just can't win with some of y'all. How do you know this wasn't for a donation specifically focusing on shoes and clothes? It most likely was, and now, regardless of whether you think they need them or not, a few people will be blessed with top of the line Nikes. I'm sure he's doing other things, just doesn't talk about them on Twitter... People are so quick to hate.

Get back to me when you find out if it actually was, because that would make alot more sense. I dont think people over there would consider themselves blessed if they had on foams but still dont have drinking water, clothes, or a good education along with other things they may be missing.

Originally Posted by BigTy23

Why would nigerians need foamposites? Dont they need schools, books, medicine and things of that nature? I think if he donated 5grand, that would have had a greater impact on nigerians. He's limiting his "donations"to those who can wear his shoe size. Kind of dumb imo

I don't buy the argument. Aren't you "limiting your donations to people who wear your size" if you donate clothes to the Salvation Army? At least is mind his in the right place...

Although I think its very nice and generous of you to think I have the same financial standings as Mr.Wale, Im pretty sure I do not. Therefore, how can I donate what he is capapble of donating? Im sure he has more $ than I do, which means he could afford to donate more. I donate whatever I can afford and Im sure Mr.Wale can afford to donate more than his used nikes.

If this was a donation for a clothing/footwear campaign, then it would be logical. At the end of all this, I was simply stating that money would be a great impact than used sneakers as far as donations. Thats it. Not because its Wale.

Originally Posted by Weatherman

Dawg, why are you criticizing this man for doing a genuinely thoughtful gesture? I swear, Wale just can't win with some of y'all. How do you know this wasn't for a donation specifically focusing on shoes and clothes? It most likely was, and now, regardless of whether you think they need them or not, a few people will be blessed with top of the line Nikes. I'm sure he's doing other things, just doesn't talk about them on Twitter... People are so quick to hate.

Get back to me when you find out if it actually was, because that would make alot more sense. I dont think people over there would consider themselves blessed if they had on foams but still dont have drinking water, clothes, or a good education along with other things they may be missing.

Originally Posted by BigTy23

I don't buy the argument. Aren't you "limiting your donations to people who wear your size" if you donate clothes to the Salvation Army? At least is mind his in the right place...

Although I think its very nice and generous of you to think I have the same financial standings as Mr.Wale, Im pretty sure I do not. Therefore, how can I donate what he is capapble of donating? Im sure he has more $ than I do, which means he could afford to donate more. I donate whatever I can afford and Im sure Mr.Wale can afford to donate more than his used nikes.

If this was a donation for a clothing/footwear campaign, then it would be logical. At the end of all this, I was simply stating that money would be a great impact than used sneakers as far as donations. Thats it. Not because its Wale.

roll.gif

Yall Dudes Is Jus Ignorant... As Long As He's Making A Donation And Giving Something To Someone In Need... Even If It Was A Spear... He's Still Giving...

roll.gif

Yall Dudes Is Jus Ignorant... As Long As He's Making A Donation And Giving Something To Someone In Need... Even If It Was A Spear... He's Still Giving...

Yall Dudes Is Jus Ignorant... As Long As He's Making A Donation AndGiving Something To Someone In Need... Even If It Was A Spear... He'sStill Giving...
If anyone criticizes Wale for many of his historical bamma actions of the past, its me.  I'll always be in his nightmares.  But it's within reason and justified. 

But y'all taking this waaaaaaaaaaaaay too far.

In the most simple terms for simple minded folk  -- It's LENT season.

What does he love?  His Foams.

What is he giving up?  His Foams.

Case closed.

Y'all dudes should be ashamed...
30t6p3b.gif

Y'all got me defending THIS dude. 
laugh.gif
  Would've thought the day would come. 
roll.gif

Back to topic, pretty please.

Yall Dudes Is Jus Ignorant... As Long As He's Making A Donation AndGiving Something To Someone In Need... Even If It Was A Spear... He'sStill Giving...
If anyone criticizes Wale for many of his historical bamma actions of the past, its me.  I'll always be in his nightmares.  But it's within reason and justified. 

Case closed.

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
  Would've thought the day would come. 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Case closed.

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
  Would've thought the day would come

roll.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Case closed.

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
  Would've thought the day would come

roll.gif

laugh.gif

What makes you think he's not doing other things?

Why do you care what he decides to do with HIS sneakers?

limiting
laugh.gif

So I shouldn't donate a coat to a homeless man, because he needs a job, shelter....

What makes you think he's not doing other things?

Why do you care what he decides to do with HIS sneakers?

limiting
laugh.gif

So I shouldn't donate a coat to a homeless man, because he needs a job, shelter....

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom