Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Dark Pine/Black - Release 09/2011

Well that other azul blue one look alright.. But when is that coming out? Spring also... The Army/Clear sole--> Ill stick with the black with green sole.

^^ its a beautiful thing, buying foams on clearance price, i wish i had the patience to wait it out, but i just have to have them as soon as they come out, for nothing cause i dont even wear them right away.. i guess its just a piece of mind

^^ its a beautiful thing, buying foams on clearance price, i wish i had the patience to wait it out, but i just have to have them as soon as they come out, for nothing cause i dont even wear them right away.. i guess its just a piece of mind

the greens are the best out of all the foams to drop this year, the HOH's are better but once you dirty up that ICY sole you will barely be able to tell the different

i got high hopes for the rookie year joints (LWPs or something?), ill probably cop the first ones that come out. if they are anything like the half cents the first rounds were the best, the blue ones and the all black ones, after that they fell off IMO

the greens are the best out of all the foams to drop this year, the HOH's are better but once you dirty up that ICY sole you will barely be able to tell the different

i got high hopes for the rookie year joints (LWPs or something?), ill probably cop the first ones that come out. if they are anything like the half cents the first rounds were the best, the blue ones and the all black ones, after that they fell off IMO

although i no longer buy sneakers like that, those that know me know i'll always be a foam/posite head. that said, royals, pewters and pine greens are copped. the others...
30t6p3b.gif

although i no longer buy sneakers like that, those that know me know i'll always be a foam/posite head. that said, royals, pewters and pine greens are copped. the others...
30t6p3b.gif

the army green foam are fire but i hope they save it for 2012. I got no problem waiting that long for these.

the army green foam are fire but i hope they save it for 2012. I got no problem waiting that long for these.

**UPDATE**

I saw the catalog scan of the Dark Army Foam yesterday and there have been some changes:
- it's a Pro model now (along w/ the Tiffany Foam Pros)
- black swoosh
- clear bottom remains
- Dark Army Swoosh under the sole

Their reason is behind it: apparently cuz there are too many One Models thats have been released which makes sense

**UPDATE**

I saw the catalog scan of the Dark Army Foam yesterday and there have been some changes:
- it's a Pro model now (along w/ the Tiffany Foam Pros)
- black swoosh
- clear bottom remains
- Dark Army Swoosh under the sole

Their reason is behind it: apparently cuz there are too many One Models thats have been released which makes sense

Back
Top Bottom