Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Dark Pine/Black - Release 09/2011

I'm on the west coast so I can wake up about an hour before the mall opens, head over there, and get them. But to all those on the east coast where people go hard for foams, be safe when these drop, RIP to the guy who died in the altercation during the retro blue release.

Can't wait to cop these x2.

Foams are pretty much the only shoe I play ball in. Indoor&Outdoor. So these will be added to the rotation & my pearls can get some bench time.

Can't wait to cop these x2.

Foams are pretty much the only shoe I play ball in. Indoor&Outdoor. So these will be added to the rotation & my pearls can get some bench time.

RevTheJedi wrote:
Does it really matter what your first foamposite shoe was? The coppers were the first pair I could afford, I don't think it makes me any less of a fan of the shoes. People place too much emphasis on categorizing things.

me too, and I love them..

out of the two that just released this year I think this one will be the most slept on, it's not as flashy as the other colorways and it doesn't stand out..in my mind that's perfect......I might have to grab these up.....probably pass though and wait for the cement 3's the next month after this release.

RevTheJedi wrote:
Does it really matter what your first foamposite shoe was? The coppers were the first pair I could afford, I don't think it makes me any less of a fan of the shoes. People place too much emphasis on categorizing things.

me too, and I love them..

out of the two that just released this year I think this one will be the most slept on, it's not as flashy as the other colorways and it doesn't stand out..in my mind that's perfect......I might have to grab these up.....probably pass though and wait for the cement 3's the next month after this release.

Originally Posted by ipolo swagg

people only be gettn emm cuz its a foam and wale be rockin em.. even though im gettn em haha

great post
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by KSTAR

Trust me guys if your a foam head your getting these....

The term foam head is overrated. Half the so called "foam heads" never wore a foam until two or three years ago.

not to add to the people quoting u, but this is so true and its annoying as hell to say the least...I wear the black pros and people ask, "where they selling those at" lmao smh

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by KSTAR

Trust me guys if your a foam head your getting these....

The term foam head is overrated. Half the so called "foam heads" never wore a foam until two or three years ago.

not to add to the people quoting u, but this is so true and its annoying as hell to say the least...I wear the black pros and people ask, "where they selling those at" lmao smh

Man we are an elitist group. You do realize that people are entitled to changing their minds right? I'm not defending hypebeasts but realistically speaking, most of the people I see rocking foams weren't even old enough to cop the OG's or the first few batches of re-releases. I asked my pop to buy me a pair of Royal foams back in the day, he like to have had a heart attack when he saw the price. I've always loved the shoes, but could not justify the price. Now that I've amassed a small collection; 2002 Pearls, 2007 Royals, Coppers, 09 Eggplants, Cough Drops, 2010 Pearls, 2011 Royals, Retro Blue Pros I'm a second class "sneakerhead"? You guys are bugging.

Man we are an elitist group. You do realize that people are entitled to changing their minds right? I'm not defending hypebeasts but realistically speaking, most of the people I see rocking foams weren't even old enough to cop the OG's or the first few batches of re-releases. I asked my pop to buy me a pair of Royal foams back in the day, he like to have had a heart attack when he saw the price. I've always loved the shoes, but could not justify the price. Now that I've amassed a small collection; 2002 Pearls, 2007 Royals, Coppers, 09 Eggplants, Cough Drops, 2010 Pearls, 2011 Royals, Retro Blue Pros I'm a second class "sneakerhead"? You guys are bugging.

Originally Posted by RevTheJedi

As someone who loved Foams from a very young age, and had a pair of royals that I smashed into the ground way back in the day, I agree. I couldnt buy foams all the time. My parents laughed at me when I asked for a pair of Voltage foams, but since 01 I've worked and have slowly built up a collection of 140 pairs.
I cant fault youngins who werent around for buying what they like, and you cant discern between those that buy for themselves or for the hype. Live and let live. If you really like a sneaker, someone else wearing them, no matter the reason, shouldnt bother you in the slightest.

Originally Posted by RevTheJedi

As someone who loved Foams from a very young age, and had a pair of royals that I smashed into the ground way back in the day, I agree. I couldnt buy foams all the time. My parents laughed at me when I asked for a pair of Voltage foams, but since 01 I've worked and have slowly built up a collection of 140 pairs.
I cant fault youngins who werent around for buying what they like, and you cant discern between those that buy for themselves or for the hype. Live and let live. If you really like a sneaker, someone else wearing them, no matter the reason, shouldnt bother you in the slightest.

Back
Top Bottom