Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Dark Pine/Black - Release 09/2011

Originally Posted by gumsoul410

Just to add my 2 cents about the surge of "foamheads" I have always loved the shoes, even before I knew what they were called. I only knew them as 'Dope Dealers' until about '06-07
laugh.gif
But my moms definitely wasnt about to shell out 200 for some shoes for me. So now that I have some type of cash, I've been getting the ones I like. But trust and believe I know what I'm talking about when they are the topic, I did my research back to Mike Bibby.
This.

I might have to spend the money and get these. Last time I bought a pair of foams was back when the Dr. Doom foams came out. Never bought one ever since, even though I really wanted some penny foams. 
ohwell.gif

I might have to spend the money and get these. Last time I bought a pair of foams was back when the Dr. Doom foams came out. Never bought one ever since, even though I really wanted some penny foams. 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by only HoHs collected

All true foam heads should be retired at this point of overall quality, like Daryl

laugh.gif
  these are copped... quit being a peon Will

Originally Posted by only HoHs collected

All true foam heads should be retired at this point of overall quality, like Daryl

laugh.gif
  these are copped... quit being a peon Will

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by BigTy23

Originally Posted by RevTheJedi

Man we are an elitist group. You do realize that people are entitled to changing their minds right? I'm not defending hypebeasts but realistically speaking, most of the people I see rocking foams weren't even old enough to cop the OG's or the first few batches of re-releases. I asked my pop to buy me a pair of Royal foams back in the day, he like to have had a heart attack when he saw the price. I've always loved the shoes, but could not justify the price. Now that I've amassed a small collection; 2002 Pearls, 2007 Royals, Coppers, 09 Eggplants, Cough Drops, 2010 Pearls, 2011 Royals, Retro Blue Pros I'm a second class "sneakerhead"? You guys are bugging.

Ok, you've obviously educated yourself on foams and genuinely like the shoe. I think they are talking about those type of dudes, that said they hated foams back in the day and trust me there were alot of them. Now, love them because they are the new hype, and they hate like Pro's but "They will cop them anyway" just because it's a nice colorway "that should have been on Foam One's". Not many people could afford them back in 1997, even us OG heads. So, we ain't better than anyone...

Exactly, you have people who thought they were big and ugly and didn't like the "big check" on the side, now all of a sudden are lining up for them, because they saw Wale or a bunch of kids at school with them.
Took The Words Rite Out My Mouth Rite There... Its Hilarious, I Swear...
30t6p3b.gif

Foams Are Jus The New Hype Shoe... I Know For Sure They Wont Stop Now... I Remember When Foams Would Drop Every Now An Then Or Once A Year Maybe... Now Its Jus To The Point Theyre Dropping Every Other Month. Dudes In The Mindset Of "Damn, Couldnt Scoop That Color So Ill Jus Cop The Next In A Month Or Two". Smh. If Met. Reds Ever Drop Then People Willl Be Getting Robbed Left And Right... Started Off As A DMV/NY Thing And Now Its A Fad Every Where...
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by BigTy23

Originally Posted by RevTheJedi

Man we are an elitist group. You do realize that people are entitled to changing their minds right? I'm not defending hypebeasts but realistically speaking, most of the people I see rocking foams weren't even old enough to cop the OG's or the first few batches of re-releases. I asked my pop to buy me a pair of Royal foams back in the day, he like to have had a heart attack when he saw the price. I've always loved the shoes, but could not justify the price. Now that I've amassed a small collection; 2002 Pearls, 2007 Royals, Coppers, 09 Eggplants, Cough Drops, 2010 Pearls, 2011 Royals, Retro Blue Pros I'm a second class "sneakerhead"? You guys are bugging.

Ok, you've obviously educated yourself on foams and genuinely like the shoe. I think they are talking about those type of dudes, that said they hated foams back in the day and trust me there were alot of them. Now, love them because they are the new hype, and they hate like Pro's but "They will cop them anyway" just because it's a nice colorway "that should have been on Foam One's". Not many people could afford them back in 1997, even us OG heads. So, we ain't better than anyone...

Exactly, you have people who thought they were big and ugly and didn't like the "big check" on the side, now all of a sudden are lining up for them, because they saw Wale or a bunch of kids at school with them.
Took The Words Rite Out My Mouth Rite There... Its Hilarious, I Swear...
30t6p3b.gif

Foams Are Jus The New Hype Shoe... I Know For Sure They Wont Stop Now... I Remember When Foams Would Drop Every Now An Then Or Once A Year Maybe... Now Its Jus To The Point Theyre Dropping Every Other Month. Dudes In The Mindset Of "Damn, Couldnt Scoop That Color So Ill Jus Cop The Next In A Month Or Two". Smh. If Met. Reds Ever Drop Then People Willl Be Getting Robbed Left And Right... Started Off As A DMV/NY Thing And Now Its A Fad Every Where...
sick.gif

Really hope this is a limited release so that not everyone and their grandma has a pair like the electric blues. I was in NYC yesterday for 4th of July and saw at least 8 people wearing them.

Really hope this is a limited release so that not everyone and their grandma has a pair like the electric blues. I was in NYC yesterday for 4th of July and saw at least 8 people wearing them.

lol 8 people? that nothing. go to a DMV mall and thats how many you see in the food court lol

lol 8 people? that nothing. go to a DMV mall and thats how many you see in the food court lol

These will be copped and I will wait till release date. I don't think that they're that dope to be paying an extra $100 to have them early

These will be copped and I will wait till release date. I don't think that they're that dope to be paying an extra $100 to have them early

The hype for these will be as great as the electric blues, wait till August and everyone and they grandmother will be screaming for these.

The hype for these will be as great as the electric blues, wait till August and everyone and they grandmother will be screaming for these.

Back
Top Bottom