Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Dark Pine/Black - Release 09/2011

they look better than that dont worry

nike-air-foamposite-pro-dark-pine-green-1.jpg

Originally Posted by BronLe

Originally Posted by Hugo

ugliest pic ive seen of the pine.. hope is the sz.
214cju0.jpg
What size is this

That Looks Like A 6.5 - 7.5... These Look Poorly Handled Tho... Shoe Laces Look To Be Pulled Stupid Tight... I Dont Even Tie The Laces When I Wear Foams.

Originally Posted by Hugo

ugliest pic ive seen of the pine.. hope is the sz.
214cju0.jpg
What size is this

That Looks Like A 6.5 - 7.5... These Look Poorly Handled Tho... Shoe Laces Look To Be Pulled Stupid Tight... I Dont Even Tie The Laces When I Wear Foams.

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

The hype for these will be as great as the electric blues, wait till August and everyone and they grandmother will be screaming for these.

kind of hard to argue with you but then again an argument can be made because of the dull colorway.......this is a shoe some will like and some won't........even though they are still foams, this colorway doesn't grab you like the other two has.

and that prob will be a reason I grab these, cus they don't stand out...the less attention they recieve the better.

dudes in d.c. and maryland are going to get them anyway.

The hype for these will be as great as the electric blues, wait till August and everyone and they grandmother will be screaming for these.

kind of hard to argue with you but then again an argument can be made because of the dull colorway.......this is a shoe some will like and some won't........even though they are still foams, this colorway doesn't grab you like the other two has.

and that prob will be a reason I grab these, cus they don't stand out...the less attention they recieve the better.

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

clapping.gif

clapping.gif

Alright where can I cop these in a size 13 for around 240

I need these in my life

I need these in my life

I need these in my life

your not going to find the shoes for that price unless you wait for around the time of the release date 

I need these in my life

your not going to find the shoes for that price unless you wait for around the time of the release date 

Originally Posted by AJ27526

clapping.gif

this....but copped none the less..these are too clean...

Originally Posted by AJ27526

clapping.gif

this....but copped none the less..these are too clean...

This is my view on foams;

The "DMV" goes "hard" claiming they're Foam town or whatever y'all wanna interpret it as. NY demands to be known as Foam town.

All I know is.... There was only a hand full of us back in '00-'03 talking about these......
Now there's a thread on "Why they're so popular"....

Y'all self proclaimed, "Foam heads", killed it man.

(end of rant)

This is my view on foams;

The "DMV" goes "hard" claiming they're Foam town or whatever y'all wanna interpret it as. NY demands to be known as Foam town.

All I know is.... There was only a hand full of us back in '00-'03 talking about these......
Now there's a thread on "Why they're so popular"....

Y'all self proclaimed, "Foam heads", killed it man.

(end of rant)

Im feelin these pines people will go crazy for these in NYC that's for sure.

I can see all the camouflage fits already....people are gonna kill these this winter!!

Back
Top Bottom