Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Dark Pine/Black - Release 09/2011

Originally Posted by MrSwagtastic

I just don't get why the "OG" heads get mad at the new wave of people liking the same stuff they may have liked 10 years ago. I thought the motto was, "buy what you like". Doesn't that apply to these circumstances where every kid is scoopin up a pair of foams and people are OD'ing on these? Shouldn't you "OG" heads not care and just buy what you like? I guess everyone just likes the exclusivity nowadays.
The motto buy what you like hasn't applied to the sneaker culture the last couple years with the new wave of "collectors" taking part in it. They buy what's cool even if they don't like them just to say they have it.

I just don't get why the "OG" heads get mad at the new wave of people liking the same stuff they may have liked 10 years ago. I thought the motto was, "buy what you like". Doesn't that apply to these circumstances where every kid is scoopin up a pair of foams and people are OD'ing on these? Shouldn't you "OG" heads not care and just buy what you like? I guess everyone just likes the exclusivity nowadays.
The motto buy what you like hasn't applied to the sneaker culture the last couple years with the new wave of "collectors" taking part in it. They buy what's cool even if they don't like them just to say they have it.

Originally Posted by Furrell

This. Check how many people bashed foamposite pros before, now it's "even though i don't like pros, i'm copping."

Originally Posted by Furrell

This. Check how many people bashed foamposite pros before, now it's "even though i don't like pros, i'm copping."

Originally Posted by Da Doc03

Originally Posted by only HoHs collected

All true foam heads should be retired at this point of overall quality, like Daryl

laugh.gif
  these are copped... quit being a peon Will
roll.gif
glad 2 see you posting again Jay-Z- Nas
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

All true foam heads should be retired at this point of overall quality

i never agree w/ this kid, but this is exactly where i'm at w/ it. not just foams tho. ALL these cheap $$# sneakers we have all been so eager to overpay for (yes, even at retail).

BUT... i still MIGHT cop these.
30t6p3b.gif
i like the green. (passed on the retro blues).

Originally Posted by gumsoul410

I only knew them as 'Dope Dealers'

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Asia

This shoe is going to be a crazy release... don't go to PG unless you got life insurance 
roll.gif

i'm stiil tryna figure out why everybody always tryna make pg out to be soooooooooooooooo hood.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Hugo

lol 8 people? that nothing. go to a DMV mall and thats how many you see in the food court lol

roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

if i cop...
Originally Posted by StayFresh365

These will be copped and I will wait till release date. I don't think that they're that dope to be paying an extra $100 to have them early

All true foam heads should be retired at this point of overall quality

i never agree w/ this kid, but this is exactly where i'm at w/ it. not just foams tho. ALL these cheap $$# sneakers we have all been so eager to overpay for (yes, even at retail).

BUT... i still MIGHT cop these.
30t6p3b.gif
i like the green. (passed on the retro blues).

Originally Posted by gumsoul410

I only knew them as 'Dope Dealers'

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Asia

This shoe is going to be a crazy release... don't go to PG unless you got life insurance 
roll.gif

i'm stiil tryna figure out why everybody always tryna make pg out to be soooooooooooooooo hood.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Hugo

lol 8 people? that nothing. go to a DMV mall and thats how many you see in the food court lol

roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

if i cop...

These will be copped and I will wait till release date. I don't think that they're that dope to be paying an extra $100 to have them early

I think these will do just as a big as the retros b/c of Wale mentioning them in that song "Fitted Cap"..."Pine green foams that may never see the store"

I think these will do just as a big as the retros b/c of Wale mentioning them in that song "Fitted Cap"..."Pine green foams that may never see the store"

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Tony906

these will sell out for fact

Never a fact but most likely given all the new foam buyers the last 2 years.    "It hip to be hip wearin da foams"

Originally Posted by Tony906

these will sell out for fact

Never a fact but most likely given all the new foam buyers the last 2 years.    "It hip to be hip wearin da foams"

Foams don't really move down here in Houston though, except for the recent retro blue ones that sold out on RD.

But I can essentially go into a mall and still find Pewters, black/electric greens, elec. green pros & pearls for retail.

One Mom & Pop shop even had the Pearls on sale, "2 for $125".

Why did I pass that up?
30t6p3b.gif

Foams don't really move down here in Houston though, except for the recent retro blue ones that sold out on RD.

But I can essentially go into a mall and still find Pewters, black/electric greens, elec. green pros & pearls for retail.

Why did I pass that up?
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Billionaire Swag

Why did I pass that up?
30t6p3b.gif
wow.. never seen a sale like that in LA. Pearls were my 1st foams back in 97 so if I ever saw em on sale 2 for 125 I'd copped instantly that way i can always have a pair for balling .
I wish i would get lucky one day 
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom