Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Dark Pine/Black - Release 09/2011

Originally Posted by Billionaire Swag

Foams don't really move down here in Houston though, except for the recent retro blue ones that sold out on RD.

But I can essentially go into a mall and still find Pewters, black/electric greens, elec. green pros & pearls for retail.

One Mom & Pop shop even had the Pearls on sale, "2 for $125".

Why did I pass that up?
30t6p3b.gif
wow.. never seen a sale like that in LA. Pearls were my 1st foams back in 97 so if I ever saw em on sale 2 for 125 I'd copped instantly that way i can always have a pair for balling .
I wish i would get lucky one day 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

Originally Posted by StayFresh365

I think these will do just as a big as the retros b/c of Wale mentioning them in that song "Fitted Cap"..."Pine green foams that may never see the store"

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
i'm sure he was talking about the foam ones he had forever ago in the pine colorway. wale knows what he's talking about

I think these will do just as a big as the retros b/c of Wale mentioning them in that song "Fitted Cap"..."Pine green foams that may never see the store"

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
i'm sure he was talking about the foam ones he had forever ago in the pine colorway. wale knows what he's talking about

^^^ but the average listener don't know that

Still hoping these drop August 12 or something

^^^ but the average listener don't know that

Still hoping these drop August 12 or something

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Originally Posted by kopNkicks

Im feelin these pines people will go crazy for these in NYC that's for sure.

I can see all the camouflage fits already....people are gonna kill these this winter!!

beef and broccoli all over again yo
laugh.gif
my army suit is already set to go come this fall
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Originally Posted by kopNkicks

Im feelin these pines people will go crazy for these in NYC that's for sure.

I can see all the camouflage fits already....people are gonna kill these this winter!!

beef and broccoli all over again yo
laugh.gif
my army suit is already set to go come this fall
pimp.gif

PG Plaza is ok now but before the remodel, in the early 2000s, it was bad. I mean you had dudes inside buying shoes, and goons outside waiting to jack them. If you rolled solo, and looked the slightest bit frail, your were done. You were not making it to your car, far less the metro station. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. The stories I would hear were classic 

PG Plaza is ok now but before the remodel, in the early 2000s, it was bad. I mean you had dudes inside buying shoes, and goons outside waiting to jack them. If you rolled solo, and looked the slightest bit frail, your were done. You were not making it to your car, far less the metro station. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. The stories I would hear were classic 

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by only HoHs collected

All true foam heads should be retired at this point of overall quality
i never agree w/ this kid, but this is exactly where i'm at w/ it. not just foams tho. ALL these cheap $$# sneakers we have all been so eager to overpay for (yes, even at retail).

BUT... i still MIGHT cop these.
30t6p3b.gif
i like the green. (passed on the retro blues).
My Son,
Do you know how many times you, along with other NikeTalkers have referenced me by saying "I never agree with Mr NikeTalk but..."

Let it go kiddo. I've been here, legitly for over a decade. legitly.
I know what exactly what I speak of.
Sorry I ALWAYS get better exclusives and deals 2 add insult to injury. On top of which I have mastered the NT language of sarcasm.
Truth=Truth

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by only HoHs collected

All true foam heads should be retired at this point of overall quality
i never agree w/ this kid, but this is exactly where i'm at w/ it. not just foams tho. ALL these cheap $$# sneakers we have all been so eager to overpay for (yes, even at retail).

BUT... i still MIGHT cop these.
30t6p3b.gif
i like the green. (passed on the retro blues).
My Son,
Do you know how many times you, along with other NikeTalkers have referenced me by saying "I never agree with Mr NikeTalk but..."

Let it go kiddo. I've been here, legitly for over a decade. legitly.
I know what exactly what I speak of.
Sorry I ALWAYS get better exclusives and deals 2 add insult to injury. On top of which I have mastered the NT language of sarcasm.
Truth=Truth

I'm excited for these. I need to find an army vest for these #*%+ looked dope. Anyone know where I can cop one?

I'm excited for these. I need to find an army vest for these #*%+ looked dope. Anyone know where I can cop one?

Originally Posted by AJ27526

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Wale had the Foam One colorway? I thought that those had only been seen in the now-infamous table shot with the other 3 shoes? I thought Wale's were always Foam Pro's..
nerd.gif

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Wale had the Foam One colorway? I thought that those had only been seen in the now-infamous table shot with the other 3 shoes? I thought Wale's were always Foam Pro's..
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Weatherman

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

He only has had the Pro's...

Originally Posted by Weatherman

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

He only has had the Pro's...

NYC get your riot gear ready.... cause these will be a staple in every thugs wardrobe!!

Every clown with a credit card will make these a must have.

People have been beastin over these for months already all anyone is talking

about right now is these, blk cements and concords.

I think these pines will see big production numbers due to the sales of the

Retro Blue fiasco. I don't plan on wearing my retro blues till at least next summer.

I've seen straight bafoonary in regards to retro blue fits. People really think they can wear

anything with these retro blues. I just SMH and keep it movin.

NYC get your riot gear ready.... cause these will be a staple in every thugs wardrobe!!

Every clown with a credit card will make these a must have.

People have been beastin over these for months already all anyone is talking

about right now is these, blk cements and concords.

I think these pines will see big production numbers due to the sales of the

Retro Blue fiasco. I don't plan on wearing my retro blues till at least next summer.

I've seen straight bafoonary in regards to retro blue fits. People really think they can wear

anything with these retro blues. I just SMH and keep it movin.

Back
Top Bottom