Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Dark Pine/Black - Release 09/2011

img_2992.jpg

img_2998.jpg

via http://www.23penny.com/pr...foamposite-pro-dark-pine

I should have copped off swoosh when I had the chance. Money saved I guess. Will wait for restock.

I should have copped off swoosh when I had the chance. Money saved I guess. Will wait for restock.

anybody that is still looking in the NYC area, your best bet is 34th, I passed by around 6pm and still saw it on display. The may or may not have a lot left but still a good trip to go check or even call.

A couple of pages back I posted that I was able to get a size 12 with ease at 1030am today. I also saw this Asian kid buying 2 pairs, so I say they got a good number if they still have any left after last night's madness.

anybody that is still looking in the NYC area, your best bet is 34th, I passed by around 6pm and still saw it on display. The may or may not have a lot left but still a good trip to go check or even call.

A couple of pages back I posted that I was able to get a size 12 with ease at 1030am today. I also saw this Asian kid buying 2 pairs, so I say they got a good number if they still have any left after last night's madness.

HUGO......Dope pics, bro.
That damn excess glue is ******ed, thou. I'ma check the rest of my Foams. I just know the glue marks weren't that crazy on other colorways.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

is this guy serious??
laugh.gif
what is it that i need to back up?? @**# happens everywhere. but if u really believe security is a problem i wouldn't venture too far away from the county if i were u.
wink.gif

Lord forbid if he had to go to Mondawmin.....or ANY area that has a Mom & Pop shop.
roll.gif

HUGO......Dope pics, bro.
That damn excess glue is ******ed, thou. I'ma check the rest of my Foams. I just know the glue marks weren't that crazy on other colorways.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

is this guy serious??
laugh.gif
what is it that i need to back up?? @**# happens everywhere. but if u really believe security is a problem i wouldn't venture too far away from the county if i were u.
wink.gif

Lord forbid if he had to go to Mondawmin.....or ANY area that has a Mom & Pop shop.
roll.gif

LOL as far as mondawmin. but to all my bmore folks if u cant find em hit mondawmin they had just bout every size when i called a hour ago. well dats what shorty said on da phone at least

LOL as far as mondawmin. but to all my bmore folks if u cant find em hit mondawmin they had just bout every size when i called a hour ago. well dats what shorty said on da phone at least

HOH Galleria suppose to have had a line, i went in at 10 and got mine that were held and didnt see anyone they did have a few behind register tho

HOH Galleria suppose to have had a line, i went in at 10 and got mine that were held and didnt see anyone they did have a few behind register tho

And not just my bmore folks (just easier cuz they live here lol. i got love for all my niketalk folks) anybody who missed out call footlocker in mondawmin and see if they will do phone orders

And not just my bmore folks (just easier cuz they live here lol. i got love for all my niketalk folks) anybody who missed out call footlocker in mondawmin and see if they will do phone orders

Originally Posted by saigon

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

FYI, just called and largest size they have is a 12. Was looking for a 13.

Ah ok. Did they say that they would actually ship? Not sure if ftl does or not
I didn't get that far in the conversation 
laugh.gif
 . After she said no 13, I said thanks and bye. I hope I can find a pair, didn't think the hype was THIS big, damn.

I just called to check, they had my size 12 in but won't take a phone order
mad.gif

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

FYI, just called and largest size they have is a 12. Was looking for a 13.

Ah ok. Did they say that they would actually ship? Not sure if ftl does or not
I didn't get that far in the conversation 
laugh.gif
 . After she said no 13, I said thanks and bye. I hope I can find a pair, didn't think the hype was THIS big, damn.

I just called to check, they had my size 12 in but won't take a phone order
mad.gif

Managed to grab the last sz.11 this morning from footlocker.
Seems foams cut is getting lower and lower, will be lowtops pretty soon.
Nice kicks though.
I didn't know people out here in California wore foams, in my 2 months being here, never seen anyone with a pair on. But these flew.

Managed to grab the last sz.11 this morning from footlocker.
Seems foams cut is getting lower and lower, will be lowtops pretty soon.
Nice kicks though.
I didn't know people out here in California wore foams, in my 2 months being here, never seen anyone with a pair on. But these flew.

Originally Posted by RAPTORxFLUGAMExSPACEJAM

HOW DO I GET RID OF THESE GLUE STAINS?!? It's ridiculous how much access glue there is on the upper, don't get me started on the sole..

30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom