Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Dark Pine/Black - Release 09/2011

Originally Posted by s dubl

Black looks much better, clear is still good too tho. How did he dye it? Maybe it'd be cool to rock em clear until they yellow, then dye em
nerd.gif

Exactly what I was thinking. I just need to figure out the method now.

Black looks much better, clear is still good too tho. How did he dye it? Maybe it'd be cool to rock em clear until they yellow, then dye em
nerd.gif

Exactly what I was thinking. I just need to figure out the method now.

^Theres a thread in the jordan brand forum on how to do it but cant seem to find it.  You just need Rit dye powder, you can buy it from an arts and crafts store like micheals and then sea glow or water.  You mix some of the dye with the water or seaglow and use a brush to put in on the sole and let it sit for 5 to 10 minutes and then wipe it off.  I planned on doing this after i wore them and they started to yellow.

^Theres a thread in the jordan brand forum on how to do it but cant seem to find it.  You just need Rit dye powder, you can buy it from an arts and crafts store like micheals and then sea glow or water.  You mix some of the dye with the water or seaglow and use a brush to put in on the sole and let it sit for 5 to 10 minutes and then wipe it off.  I planned on doing this after i wore them and they started to yellow.

Originally Posted by tdrizzle

try living in wyoming where the closest store to get these is 9 hours away.

so ndc is my go to spot. i would love to just hop in my car and drive to my local footlocker, one hour away, and talk to brian about holding a pair for me. but wait my local fl only got 3 paies of each size of the metalic v's.

i have a connect. but its useless for anything when you dont even get all the gr releases at a footlocker.

my favorite is the "check your local HoH", oh you mean the one 12 hours away. Sounds like a good time.

love my pines, glad i didn't have to work late that night so i could cop on ndc.

you know what putting in work is?
driving 100 miles to find a pair of kobes in your size....

i would love to have it as easy as some of you.
i've always said dudes like you in your situation are the exception to my opinion.  but you got dudes in nyc and the dmv complaining about how they couldn't get pairs and honestly that's just on them for being lazy when you consider how many pairs those areas get. 

Originally Posted by tdrizzle

try living in wyoming where the closest store to get these is 9 hours away.

so ndc is my go to spot. i would love to just hop in my car and drive to my local footlocker, one hour away, and talk to brian about holding a pair for me. but wait my local fl only got 3 paies of each size of the metalic v's.

i have a connect. but its useless for anything when you dont even get all the gr releases at a footlocker.

my favorite is the "check your local HoH", oh you mean the one 12 hours away. Sounds like a good time.

love my pines, glad i didn't have to work late that night so i could cop on ndc.

you know what putting in work is?
driving 100 miles to find a pair of kobes in your size....

i would love to have it as easy as some of you.
i've always said dudes like you in your situation are the exception to my opinion.  but you got dudes in nyc and the dmv complaining about how they couldn't get pairs and honestly that's just on them for being lazy when you consider how many pairs those areas get. 

Originally Posted by Whiteboirockjs07

I wonder if there's any stores around the DMV that does work like that. I have a fear that I'll ruin the shoe if I try.

Originally Posted by Whiteboirockjs07

I wonder if there's any stores around the DMV that does work like that. I have a fear that I'll ruin the shoe if I try.

nerd.gif
that's my plan....was gonna do it if i had copped more pairs but this sudden move to a new apt put it on hold so i'll probably do that to the one pair i have.

nerd.gif
that's my plan....was gonna do it if i had copped more pairs but this sudden move to a new apt put it on hold so i'll probably do that to the one pair i have.

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Young Zaid over on the other site got his pair dyed....looks great imo 
smokin.gif

6151349302_00db2d7a35_b.jpg
eek.gif
 those look amazing. I'll prolly rock mine till they yellow and then dye them. Do you by any chance have some sort of instructions to dye them?

Great

smokin.gif

eek.gif
 those look amazing. I'll prolly rock mine till they yellow and then dye them. Do you by any chance have some sort of instructions to dye them?

Great

Check the first couple pages of the foam thread on iss....they have a COMPLETE walkthrough. I had a guy do mine for me and he only charged $10 bucks (plus shipping), they turned out great

Check the first couple pages of the foam thread on iss....they have a COMPLETE walkthrough. I had a guy do mine for me and he only charged $10 bucks (plus shipping), they turned out great

Originally Posted by Tony906

smokin.gif

eek.gif

Great

wonderful job.    i would pay to have that done to mine for sure

Originally Posted by Tony906

smokin.gif

eek.gif

Great

wonderful job.    i would pay to have that done to mine for sure

Back
Top Bottom