NIKE AIR FOAMPOSITE PRO - ELECTRIC GREEN (MARCH 2011)

it's weird...people out in LA are definitely buying these (my local FTL just said they didn't have larger sizes anymore and the FTA said they sold half the pairs they got last weekend) but I doubt I'll ever seen anyone wearing them. Those things need to see the sunshine!!.....haha

it's weird...people out in LA are definitely buying these (my local FTL just said they didn't have larger sizes anymore and the FTA said they sold half the pairs they got last weekend) but I doubt I'll ever seen anyone wearing them. Those things need to see the sunshine!!.....haha

Originally Posted by jmoney188

IMO these s*%# on the cactus.
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

5149934056_88ca2eef35_z.jpg

^^
MAYHEM with the right giff@the right time. Lolol.
Seriously, you can say the electrics are nice, cool, whatever adjective you'd like to use. But to say these poop on the cactus is just insance and inaccurate. Those cactus up there are 4 years old, what are the electrics going to look like after 1year of wear compaired to the cactus? No contest there.

^^
MAYHEM with the right giff@the right time. Lolol.
Seriously, you can say the electrics are nice, cool, whatever adjective you'd like to use. But to say these poop on the cactus is just insance and inaccurate. Those cactus up there are 4 years old, what are the electrics going to look like after 1year of wear compaired to the cactus? No contest there.

Originally Posted by Beasly151

I really havent seen these yet and I live in DC. Everybody was talking about people wearing them with everything here though.

i live in NOVA and i've seen a grip of people rockin' these. makes me want to store mine until next summer lol.

Originally Posted by Beasly151

I really havent seen these yet and I live in DC. Everybody was talking about people wearing them with everything here though.

i live in NOVA and i've seen a grip of people rockin' these. makes me want to store mine until next summer lol.

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Seriously, you can say the electrics are nice, cool, whatever adjective you'd like to use. But to say these poop on the cactus is just insance and inaccurate.   
how is it insance and inaccurate if its his opinion?

im not a fan of the cactus joints myself but ehhhh these are....idk...i guess for 100>...maybe?

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Seriously, you can say the electrics are nice, cool, whatever adjective you'd like to use. But to say these poop on the cactus is just insance and inaccurate.   
how is it insance and inaccurate if its his opinion?

im not a fan of the cactus joints myself but ehhhh these are....idk...i guess for 100>...maybe?

Cause thats how i rock my $#!t...lol

...and my jeans get stuck on the heel way more when walking than they would get stuck on the tongue of the foamposites. The tongue is jus too weak to hold back baggy jeans.

Its been that way since the beginning and will stay that way till the end of me.

Cause thats how i rock my $#!t...lol

...and my jeans get stuck on the heel way more when walking than they would get stuck on the tongue of the foamposites. The tongue is jus too weak to hold back baggy jeans.

Its been that way since the beginning and will stay that way till the end of me.

Originally Posted by johnmckoolaid

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

smokin.gif

nice quality picture, but whats up with the semi cuffs and the reverse tongue popping?
laugh.gif

for da record, thats how you're supposed to rock foamposites, with da pulltab out, word to when people only rocked foamposites with sweatpants
pimp.gif

smokin.gif

nice quality picture, but whats up with the semi cuffs and the reverse tongue popping?
laugh.gif

for da record, thats how you're supposed to rock foamposites, with da pulltab out, word to when people only rocked foamposites with sweatpants
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

smokin.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Dope pic indeed.
Those Apple flavored Laffy Taffy bottom Foams are still garbage thou.....

...My opinion.
happy.gif

smokin.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Dope pic indeed.

...My opinion.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by sneakermane

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Dope pic indeed.

...My opinion.
happy.gif
those are immortal and their made in taiwan so da upper is da correct shape....so those >> electric greens.

Back
Top Bottom