NIKE AIR FOAMPOSITE PRO - ELECTRIC GREEN (MARCH 2011)

I come in here for the laughs.

People knockin on the cactus and praising the electrics? I doesn't get much funnier than that.

MAYHEM, you're going 2 share your plans, or keep it in the vault until the execution is made?

I come in here for the laughs.

People knockin on the cactus and praising the electrics? I doesn't get much funnier than that.

MAYHEM, you're going 2 share your plans, or keep it in the vault until the execution is made?

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Now we have moved on to critiquing cuffs....
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif
lol sad rah?

and

If I had to choose which is better between the two, I gotta say electric greens

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by inchecksince81

Originally Posted by sneakermane

I wouldn't wear them @#$% if you gave them to me for free.

But you would pay $200 for a lime green mess. Comedy.
laugh.gif
basically.

you and your wifey walkin around with these highlighters together duke? lol

I wouldn't pay $200 either...but for $190 I had to jump on these highlighters...
laugh.gif
  Mine are delivering today...can't wait 

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by inchecksince81

I wouldn't wear them @#$% if you gave them to me for free.

But you would pay $200 for a lime green mess. Comedy.
laugh.gif
basically.

you and your wifey walkin around with these highlighters together duke? lol

I wouldn't pay $200 either...but for $190 I had to jump on these highlighters...
laugh.gif
  Mine are delivering today...can't wait 

Just thinking.... Ain't it a Cactus Foams thread somewhere for all y'all Sour Apple Laffy Taffy lovers?
This is the Electric Green Foams thread, right?

Just thinking.... Ain't it a Cactus Foams thread somewhere for all y'all Sour Apple Laffy Taffy lovers?

laugh.gif

Stating Your Opinion On If A Shoe Is Better Or Not Is Basicly Pointless... Its Not Gonna Change Anybodys Opinion On Which Shoe Is Better... It All Comes Down To What You Personally Prefer...

My Opinion... Electric Greens > Cactus.

But Thats Only Because I Like The Green Used On The Electric Greens On Top Of A Clear Sole. (Which I Personally Prefer On A Foamposite.)

Yall Upp Here Takin Shots At Dude Cause He Stated His Opinion...
30t6p3b.gif

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

laugh.gif

Stating Your Opinion On If A Shoe Is Better Or Not Is Basicly Pointless... Its Not Gonna Change Anybodys Opinion On Which Shoe Is Better... It All Comes Down To What You Personally Prefer...

My Opinion... Electric Greens > Cactus.

But Thats Only Because I Like The Green Used On The Electric Greens On Top Of A Clear Sole. (Which I Personally Prefer On A Foamposite.)

Yall Upp Here Takin Shots At Dude Cause He Stated His Opinion...
30t6p3b.gif

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

not understanding how u could refer to the cactus' as that but not these?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MrDozo

you already know it's been posted before....not a black sole but that has been done
nerd.gif

pic from yadigjoey...dyed them black.

not understanding how u could refer to the cactus' as that but not these?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MrDozo

you already know it's been posted before....not a black sole but that has been done
nerd.gif

pic from yadigjoey...dyed them black.

those look hot..

the kid frico from brooklyn sole swapped the electric pro's with cactus sole's, i would have sont it, but his cactus joints with the clear pro sole looks amazing

those look hot..

the kid frico from brooklyn sole swapped the electric pro's with cactus sole's, i would have sont it, but his cactus joints with the clear pro sole looks amazing

Originally Posted by purplehazen

those look hot..

wow talk about opposite ends of the spectrum....the cactus with the clear soles are
pimp.gif
  the electrics with the cactus soles are
sick.gif

Originally Posted by purplehazen

those look hot..

wow talk about opposite ends of the spectrum....the cactus with the clear soles are
pimp.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by nimhet

the cactus with the clear soles are
pimp.gif
sick.gif
this...i like the soles on pro's more than the ones, that huge check on 'em is
smokin.gif

kind of glad u posted that vid cause now i have an even better idea of what to do with these once they can be had for a discount.

Los, next week ima need that assist if ndc doesn't smarten up
wink.gif

Originally Posted by nimhet

the cactus with the clear soles are
pimp.gif
sick.gif
this...i like the soles on pro's more than the ones, that huge check on 'em is
smokin.gif

kind of glad u posted that vid cause now i have an even better idea of what to do with these once they can be had for a discount.

Los, next week ima need that assist if ndc doesn't smarten up
wink.gif

Cactus aren't ugly, but they have absolutely nothing on the electric greens. I have a pair, but there's a reason i only paid $80 for them, nobody wanted them and still don't.

Back
Top Bottom