NIKE AIR FOAMPOSITE PRO - ELECTRIC GREEN (MARCH 2011)

Cactus aren't ugly, but they have absolutely nothing on the electric greens. I have a pair, but there's a reason i only paid $80 for them, nobody wanted them and still don't.

Cactus aren't ugly, but they have absolutely nothing on the electric greens. I have a pair, but there's a reason i only paid $80 for them, nobody wanted them and still don't.

Originally Posted by nimhet

Originally Posted by purplehazen

those look hot..

the kid frico from brooklyn sole swapped the electric pro's with cactus sole's, i would have sont it, but his cactus joints with the clear pro sole looks amazing

wow talk about opposite ends of the spectrum....the cactus with the clear soles are
pimp.gif
  the electrics with the cactus soles are
sick.gif

this....Cactus looks
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by nimhet

Originally Posted by purplehazen

those look hot..

the kid frico from brooklyn sole swapped the electric pro's with cactus sole's, i would have sont it, but his cactus joints with the clear pro sole looks amazing

wow talk about opposite ends of the spectrum....the cactus with the clear soles are
pimp.gif
  the electrics with the cactus soles are
sick.gif

this....Cactus looks
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

those electric green with black sole is
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

unacceptable
sick.gif
alien.gif

Those Pros W/Black Sole Were A Waste Of A Shoe...
30t6p3b.gif

Green Lanterns In That Vid Are 
eek.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

those electric green with black sole is
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

unacceptable
sick.gif
alien.gif

Those Pros W/Black Sole Were A Waste Of A Shoe...
30t6p3b.gif

Green Lanterns In That Vid Are 
eek.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by johnmckoolaid

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

5149934056_88ca2eef35_z.jpg
nice quality picture, but whats up with the semi cuffs and the reverse tongue popping?
laugh.gif

for da record, thats how you're supposed to rock foamposites, with da pulltab out, word to when people only rocked foamposites with sweatpants
pimp.gif

actually ninja, only yall up in NY do that.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Originally Posted by MrDozo

I come in here for the laughs.

People knockin on the cactus and praising the electrics? I doesn't get much funnier than that.
+1

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by johnmckoolaid

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

5149934056_88ca2eef35_z.jpg
nice quality picture, but whats up with the semi cuffs and the reverse tongue popping?
laugh.gif

for da record, thats how you're supposed to rock foamposites, with da pulltab out, word to when people only rocked foamposites with sweatpants
pimp.gif

actually ninja, only yall up in NY do that.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Originally Posted by MrDozo

I come in here for the laughs.

People knockin on the cactus and praising the electrics? I doesn't get much funnier than that.
+1

*shrugs* i've never seen someone walk around wit some foamposites whether it be pros or ones with da pull tab covered completely...if u got some slim jeans or sweatpants

da joints always find a way to hold up your pants..used to be real beneficial back if da baggy era so da cuffs of your jeans didn't scrape on da ground.

*shrugs* i've never seen someone walk around wit some foamposites whether it be pros or ones with da pull tab covered completely...if u got some slim jeans or sweatpants

da joints always find a way to hold up your pants..used to be real beneficial back if da baggy era so da cuffs of your jeans didn't scrape on da ground.

ok...i finally saw these today when one of my students wore them to school. I hadn't seen them in person 'cause i didn't care enough to go see them. And now I must say.......yuck.
alien.gif

But why didnt these glow in the dark? Not that nike needs another gimmick, but they used a bright +$% day-glo color! That would have been kinda cool. At least the sole could have!

ok...i finally saw these today when one of my students wore them to school. I hadn't seen them in person 'cause i didn't care enough to go see them. And now I must say.......yuck.
alien.gif

But why didnt these glow in the dark? Not that nike needs another gimmick, but they used a bright +$% day-glo color! That would have been kinda cool. At least the sole could have!

Not a fan of the cactus sole on the electric greens. But the clear sole on the cactus is pretty solid.

Not a fan of the cactus sole on the electric greens. But the clear sole on the cactus is pretty solid.

Back
Top Bottom