NIKE AIR FOAMPOSITE PRO - ELECTRIC GREEN (MARCH 2011)

Originally Posted by inchecksince81

AceBoogie wrote:

Cactus aren't ugly, but they have absolutely nothing on the electric greens. I have a pair, but there's a reason i only paid $80 for them, nobody wanted them and still don't.

It was a different time when they released the first time. Now there are a lot more people that crave kicks that say ''look at me!'' Thats why the electrics are popular now.
If they dropped the cactus again now they would sell just as good if not better than the electric greens. And if the sole was an icy green, they would sell out and everyone would go super hard for them.

That's exactly why they sat. The sample Cactus joints had a translucent sole. Peeps were going crazy over them & bang.....they release those nasty hard rubber soles. I'm still pissed off by it till this day. Nike ruined a classic.
30t6p3b.gif

Wouldn't any color tint work for anti-yellowing? If so, they should just tint the sole whatever color the shoe is. Green foam, green tinted sole.

Wouldn't any color tint work for anti-yellowing? If so, they should just tint the sole whatever color the shoe is. Green foam, green tinted sole.

These are kinda growing on me.. kinda think they'd look better a tad bit darker shade.. those soles though.... Mmmm

These are kinda growing on me.. kinda think they'd look better a tad bit darker shade.. those soles though.... Mmmm

Originally Posted by Joesanerd

definitely would look better with darker green shade
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Joesanerd

definitely would look better with darker green shade
tired.gif

I remember when people were bashing on the Catcus 1's. I guarantee if they dropped again, people would cop and not sleep this time. Damn i wish these were the trans sole, but i still love my LAFFY TAFFY sole. word to Sneakermane

I remember when people were bashing on the Catcus 1's. I guarantee if they dropped again, people would cop and not sleep this time. Damn i wish these were the trans sole, but i still love my LAFFY TAFFY sole. word to Sneakermane

no tax and free shipping from Eastbay ftw (not the CG's)!  I love these highlighters...seriously thinking about getting another pair

a0b355aa3946a31e79652bb56a207d0be68de28.pjpg

no tax and free shipping from Eastbay ftw (not the CG's)!  I love these highlighters...seriously thinking about getting another pair

Just bought a pair. I thought they would be harder to get in the DMV because dudes said they were moving fast, but I had no problem getting my size.

Just bought a pair. I thought they would be harder to get in the DMV because dudes said they were moving fast, but I had no problem getting my size.

Originally Posted by got shoes

the cactus 1's are a very underrated shoe  imo.   my pair gets worn regularly.

Originally Posted by got shoes

the cactus 1's are a very underrated shoe  imo.   my pair gets worn regularly.

I'd love me some cactus. But people in nyc want insane $ or 2 pairs of deadstock foams for their 1 pair of worn cactus. Insane. I'm at queens center mall right now, I've only seen Pewters and Bred foam 1's, no green pros, not 1 pair at all. Ninjahood called it right, NYC ain't signing off on these. Lol

I'd love me some cactus. But people in nyc want insane $ or 2 pairs of deadstock foams for their 1 pair of worn cactus. Insane. I'm at queens center mall right now, I've only seen Pewters and Bred foam 1's, no green pros, not 1 pair at all. Ninjahood called it right, NYC ain't signing off on these. Lol

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Ninjahood called it right, NYC ain't signing off on these. Lol

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
you guys are funny, yet clueless

haven't been in queens center mall in forever

as I scooped my huaraches today, dude in front of me copped a pair and as i walked out of FA, i seen a dude with a pair on...everyday that i've been out this week i've seen at least two pairs in the streets

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Ninjahood called it right, NYC ain't signing off on these. Lol

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
you guys are funny, yet clueless

haven't been in queens center mall in forever

as I scooped my huaraches today, dude in front of me copped a pair and as i walked out of FA, i seen a dude with a pair on...everyday that i've been out this week i've seen at least two pairs in the streets

Originally Posted by nimhet

Sick - looks good. Nice CGs too.

Originally Posted by nimhet

Sick - looks good. Nice CGs too.

Back
Top Bottom