NIKE AIR FOAMPOSITE PRO - ELECTRIC GREEN (MARCH 2011)

The only way I can see myself buying  anytime soon is if I join a summer bball league and our team uniform was black with neon green accent. 
Will try to cop on discount like 6 months down the road.

Originally Posted by devildog1776

Originally Posted by east99

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

5149934056_88ca2eef35_z.jpg

pimp.gif
i had those back 8th grade
THAT WAS A COUPLE YRS AGO
laugh.gif
yeah my bad, i don't know what i was thinking. i had these and they look nothing like those.
tongue.gif
my memory served me wrong this time
embarassed.gif

Nike-Air-Foamposite-2010.jpg

Funny how we were debating cactus over electrics and there is pic of a black/lime translucent sole pair to release in the retro forum. FIRE.
Put those electrics to sleep.

Funny how we were debating cactus over electrics and there is pic of a black/lime translucent sole pair to release in the retro forum. FIRE.
Put those electrics to sleep.

Originally Posted by Savraj1

The only way I can see myself buying  anytime soon is if I join a summer bball league and our team uniform was black with neon green accent. 
good luck with that...

Originally Posted by Savraj1

good luck with that...

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Originally Posted by ninjahood

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
you guys are funny, yet clueless

haven't been in queens center mall in forever

as I scooped my huaraches today, dude in front of me copped a pair and as i walked out of FA, i seen a dude with a pair on...everyday that i've been out this week i've seen at least two pairs in the streets
compare that to da 100 cats i was seeing with da coppers and eggplants when they dropped DAILY...yeah, these are definitely NOT NYC approved....
laugh.gif

I'm not gonna sit here and act as if these are as popular as coppers because they aren't and they shouldn't be, but what you are saying would have more emphasis if i didn't see them on anyone's feet...i've seen more dudes rocking these than red griff's in the street....for every 3-4 heads i see with the foams, i see maybe 1 or 2 with the griffs...does that mean NYC doesn't endorse those as well? No. Everyone has different taste...NYC is no different...
Ive seen the electric greens more, I say NYC approved dem, ninja u stay in the heights so how u talkin? lol i kid i kid

Originally Posted by ninjahood

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
you guys are funny, yet clueless

haven't been in queens center mall in forever

as I scooped my huaraches today, dude in front of me copped a pair and as i walked out of FA, i seen a dude with a pair on...everyday that i've been out this week i've seen at least two pairs in the streets
compare that to da 100 cats i was seeing with da coppers and eggplants when they dropped DAILY...yeah, these are definitely NOT NYC approved....
laugh.gif

I'm not gonna sit here and act as if these are as popular as coppers because they aren't and they shouldn't be, but what you are saying would have more emphasis if i didn't see them on anyone's feet...i've seen more dudes rocking these than red griff's in the street....for every 3-4 heads i see with the foams, i see maybe 1 or 2 with the griffs...does that mean NYC doesn't endorse those as well? No. Everyone has different taste...NYC is no different...
Ive seen the electric greens more, I say NYC approved dem, ninja u stay in the heights so how u talkin? lol i kid i kid

i have to say from these first pics of the black one's, im going with the electric pro's...

we have to agree and say both griff's and pro's are getting love in nyc.. imagine if these came out in kids sizes

i have to say from these first pics of the black one's, im going with the electric pro's...

we have to agree and say both griff's and pro's are getting love in nyc.. imagine if these came out in kids sizes

Back
Top Bottom