NIKE AIR FOAMPOSITE PRO - ELECTRIC GREEN (MARCH 2011)

Craigslist is flooded with these electric pros. I think the majority of those who bought did it only to re-sell.

Craigslist is flooded with these electric pros. I think the majority of those who bought did it only to re-sell.

That doesn't make sense tho because its not like this shoe was highly sought after or sold out quickly. Why cop a shoe to resell if it is still sitting on shelves?

That doesn't make sense tho because its not like this shoe was highly sought after or sold out quickly. Why cop a shoe to resell if it is still sitting on shelves?

Because fools think they can make profit by buying retail and selling above retail when the public can still purchase from a store for retail.lolol. that's why they're sitting on CL.

Because fools think they can make profit by buying retail and selling above retail when the public can still purchase from a store for retail.lolol. that's why they're sitting on CL.

Originally Posted by purplehazen

those look hot..

the kid frico from brooklyn sole swapped the electric pro's with cactus sole's, i would have sont it, but his cactus joints with the clear pro sole looks amazing

those cactus sole elec greens are just so bad.... the black with the clears are dope tho!
and honestly, if this guy got shoes piled up to the ceiling like that forreals...it MUST be hell getting shoes from the bottom, need to invest in some racks mannnn

Originally Posted by purplehazen

those look hot..

the kid frico from brooklyn sole swapped the electric pro's with cactus sole's, i would have sont it, but his cactus joints with the clear pro sole looks amazing

those cactus sole elec greens are just so bad.... the black with the clears are dope tho!
and honestly, if this guy got shoes piled up to the ceiling like that forreals...it MUST be hell getting shoes from the bottom, need to invest in some racks mannnn

Originally Posted by MrDozo

well if they didn't already know they'll find out that theres no money to be made with these shoes
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MrDozo

well if they didn't already know they'll find out that theres no money to be made with these shoes
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MRFLOWERS

im just saying these will hit sell racks just like the pearls i promise!
do you have some facts to back up your statement like sales figures?  Eastbay just ran out of sz 12.  Items don't hit sales (not sell) racks unless they sit with slow sales, not just because you don't like them....

Originally Posted by MRFLOWERS

im just saying these will hit sell racks just like the pearls i promise!
do you have some facts to back up your statement like sales figures?  Eastbay just ran out of sz 12.  Items don't hit sales (not sell) racks unless they sit with slow sales, not just because you don't like them....

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

is it possible to take the swoosh off the foam pro without harming the foam?
someone had a pic of the pearl or white cw with the swoosh taken off...not sure how they did though

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

is it possible to take the swoosh off the foam pro without harming the foam?
someone had a pic of the pearl or white cw with the swoosh taken off...not sure how they did though

heat gun/blow dryer aimed at the swoosh will melt the glue and allow it to be pried off *carefully*...acetone will remove any dried glue

heat gun/blow dryer aimed at the swoosh will melt the glue and allow it to be pried off *carefully*...acetone will remove any dried glue

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

thanx man.  my friend wants to do that.  not me.

Back
Top Bottom