NIKE AIR FOAMPOSITE PRO - ELECTRIC GREEN (MARCH 2011)

I got some gift cards and rewards points from Footaction and ended up grabbing a pair of these "SLIMERS" for DIRT CHEAP!!!

I was definitely impressed after seeing them in person.

Originally Posted by loskickking23

I stepped out my box on these.... I didn't like the whole bright foam thing at first..... Something about these just kept callig my name.... Had to pull the trigger.....

I saw someone killin' these at the Bronx Zoo with my family recently and had to get myself a pair for the LOW.

Originally Posted by loskickking23

I stepped out my box on these.... I didn't like the whole bright foam thing at first..... Something about these just kept callig my name.... Had to pull the trigger.....

I saw someone killin' these at the Bronx Zoo with my family recently and had to get myself a pair for the LOW.

Originally Posted by The Notorious Bum

wait so these sold on NDC for 114?

only if u have a swoosh account and they werent initially discounted on there.

Originally Posted by The Notorious Bum

wait so these sold on NDC for 114?

only if u have a swoosh account and they werent initially discounted on there.

man these are still sitting out Bmore...but I'm not tryna pay full price when I got the Pewters too

man these are still sitting out Bmore...but I'm not tryna pay full price when I got the Pewters too

Originally Posted by Edi240

what part of bmore u talking about? only random sizes are around. security mall, towson, and white marsh are pretty much done for.

Originally Posted by Edi240

what part of bmore u talking about? only random sizes are around. security mall, towson, and white marsh are pretty much done for.

Back
Top Bottom