NIKE AIR FOAMPOSITE PRO - ELECTRIC GREEN (MARCH 2011)

Originally Posted by yadigjoey

Died my soles black. Posted em on ISS the day they came out. Ima break em out this weekend.

to each his own but im not a fan of custom shoes

Died my soles black. Posted em on ISS the day they came out. Ima break em out this weekend.

to each his own but im not a fan of custom shoes

those customs look horrible..
sick.gif
sick.gif

IMO these need that blue sole... but to each is own

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by Edi240

man these are still sitting out Bmore...but I'm not tryna pay full price when I got the Pewters too
what part of bmore u talking about? only random sizes are around. security mall, towson, and white marsh are pretty much done for.

yep.... I called all those places.... Tracked down a 12 in glen burnie.... Not many left at all.... FL in eastPoint got a few scattered sizes.... Not much I have seen left out there

man these are still sitting out Bmore...but I'm not tryna pay full price when I got the Pewters too
what part of bmore u talking about? only random sizes are around. security mall, towson, and white marsh are pretty much done for.

yep.... I called all those places.... Tracked down a 12 in glen burnie.... Not many left at all.... FL in eastPoint got a few scattered sizes.... Not much I have seen left out there

Originally Posted by loskickking23

i think there might be some in the system. site to home delivery might be the best option now. im just not happy about retail. might cop on fri when i head to king of prussia. saw some in pa/delaware last week and no sales tax + possible footlocker VIP $25 off coupon sound like my best bet.

i think there might be some in the system. site to home delivery might be the best option now. im just not happy about retail. might cop on fri when i head to king of prussia. saw some in pa/delaware last week and no sales tax + possible footlocker VIP $25 off coupon sound like my best bet.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

sick.gif
sick.gif

lol keep yours blue i'll keep mine black. brings out the color more to me

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

sick.gif
sick.gif

lol keep yours blue i'll keep mine black. brings out the color more to me

Originally Posted by moneymike88

i wonder if these are going to end up like cough drops

Naw, they aint even on NDC anymore. while CD's are still up after so many months with the xtra xtra discount

Originally Posted by moneymike88

i wonder if these are going to end up like cough drops

Naw, they aint even on NDC anymore. while CD's are still up after so many months with the xtra xtra discount

Near Morgan...the Footlocker at Northwood shopping center, still got em sitting at Full Price

Near Morgan...the Footlocker at Northwood shopping center, still got em sitting at Full Price

^^^ ah thanks. forgot about the spot. doesnt mean they sittin in bmore tho if most major spots got scattered sizes or gone altogether.

^^^ ah thanks. forgot about the spot. doesnt mean they sittin in bmore tho if most major spots got scattered sizes or gone altogether.

Originally Posted by purplehazen

these will look dope with the elecyric 1 sole thats coming out.. bigj505, does the $25 code work in store?
I just used the $25 on the pewters so I'm sure they will work on the electric greens

Originally Posted by purplehazen

these will look dope with the elecyric 1 sole thats coming out.. bigj505, does the $25 code work in store?
I just used the $25 on the pewters so I'm sure they will work on the electric greens

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

they look blue
Sorry man those look ugly. What was wrong with the sole?
ebay prices are coming down to earth, got a pair for 185shipped to Canada (first pair of sneakers i bought since November)

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

they look blue
Sorry man those look ugly. What was wrong with the sole?
ebay prices are coming down to earth, got a pair for 185shipped to Canada (first pair of sneakers i bought since November)

Everytime someone mentions bmore, you mention malls I never frequent. 
laugh.gif

The zillion "outdoor" stores in the hoods of East and West B got these on display still.  Not many though.

Back
Top Bottom