NIKE AIR FOAMPOSITE PRO - ELECTRIC GREEN (MARCH 2011)

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by Edi240

man these are still sitting out Bmore...but I'm not tryna pay full price when I got the Pewters too
what part of bmore u talking about? only random sizes are around. security mall, towson, and white marsh are pretty much done for.

Everytime someone mentions bmore, you mention malls I never frequent. 
laugh.gif

The zillion "outdoor" stores in the hoods of East and West B got these on display still.  Not many though.

LOL do you cover Richmond, 757, DC, and Bmore on a daily basis?

I swear you be knowin the word on the streets of all those mentioned.

lol

LOL do you cover Richmond, 757, DC, and Bmore on a daily basis?

I swear you be knowin the word on the streets of all those mentioned.

lol

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

Originally Posted by yadigjoey

Died my soles black. Posted em on ISS the day they came out. Ima break em out this weekend.

they look blue
Sorry man those look ugly. What was wrong with the sole?
ebay prices are coming down to earth, got a pair for 185shipped to Canada (first pair of sneakers i bought since November)

makes the green pop more imo. blue looked ugly and plain to me I did it for me and love the turn out.

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

Originally Posted by yadigjoey

Died my soles black. Posted em on ISS the day they came out. Ima break em out this weekend.

they look blue
Sorry man those look ugly. What was wrong with the sole?
ebay prices are coming down to earth, got a pair for 185shipped to Canada (first pair of sneakers i bought since November)

makes the green pop more imo. blue looked ugly and plain to me I did it for me and love the turn out.

Edi240 wrote:

man these are still sitting out Bmore...but I'm not tryna pay full price when I got the Pewters too
what part of bmore u talking about? only random sizes are around. security mall, towson, and white marsh are pretty much done for.

Exactly. Better make sure YOUR SIZE is still available while your waiting for that sale price.
Stores probably figure their stock will be gone before they're forced to markdown & FL/FA don't believe in the markdown.

Edi240 wrote:

Exactly. Better make sure YOUR SIZE is still available while your waiting for that sale price.
Stores probably figure their stock will be gone before they're forced to markdown & FL/FA don't believe in the markdown.

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Edi240 wrote:

word up, they never be markiing kicks down.. thats why i love my dr.jays in the bx, always go in there and get a deal... you would think as big as fl/fa are they will have sales before dr.jays

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Edi240 wrote:

word up, they never be markiing kicks down.. thats why i love my dr.jays in the bx, always go in there and get a deal... you would think as big as fl/fa are they will have sales before dr.jays

EOH:
I'm on a Govt. computer, and I'm unable to view your response/picture/vid to what I said....

However, I'm sure it's entertaining.

EOH:
I'm on a Govt. computer, and I'm unable to view your response/picture/vid to what I said....

However, I'm sure it's entertaining.

Originally Posted by purplehazen

It's INTERNATIONAL v. Local Business.

Finish Line and Footlocker can afford to have things "wait" until its sold at full price, or RTV to Nike because they have huge accounts.  It's different business.

DTLR, Dr. Jays, etc. gotta move product because volume not that big and they don't have online sales -- and markdowns are more significant than ever now (compared to pass) because retail jive sucks now.  Matter fact, DTLR don't even RTV no more, they just reallocate product from store to store and continue markdowns until sold...

Good for us in "urban" areas...

Finish Line and Footlocker can afford to have things "wait" until its sold at full price, or RTV to Nike because they have huge accounts.  It's different business.

DTLR, Dr. Jays, etc. gotta move product because volume not that big and they don't have online sales -- and markdowns are more significant than ever now (compared to pass) because retail jive sucks now.  Matter fact, DTLR don't even RTV no more, they just reallocate product from store to store and continue markdowns until sold...

^^ speaking of DTLR i need to go to my local one and see if they still got the electric greens in stock because im plannin on coppin these this weekend.

^^ speaking of DTLR i need to go to my local one and see if they still got the electric greens in stock because im plannin on coppin these this weekend.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Good looking on the info. EOH.  Also, don't you represent VCU champ??

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Good looking on the info. EOH.  Also, don't you represent VCU champ??

Back
Top Bottom