NIKE AIR FOAMPOSITE PRO - ELECTRIC GREEN (MARCH 2011)

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by BinYe

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

it was a footlocker employee 50% weekend.   so that $190 price dropped down to $95 plus tax for those who had access to the 50% hookup.

NOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(returns his full-retail-paid-pair just out of spite)

laugh.gif
  it happens,   i copped the pewters and royals for retail but im glad i got em so their worth it to me.  best mindset i say to have is try to save on as many shoes as you can,  some you'll take the L on and pay retail for but if you can get it so most of your purchases are for less then retail then your winning

Sans the huarache's that just dropped... the last 20 shoes i copped were at retail.

I don't know what else to do.

To keep a sense of humor about it is just masking my feelings.

This is deeper than rap.

Originally Posted by capone125

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

passed for $100...will wait, if i ever cop em
How could you have gotten them for $100?  I'd gladly pick up a pair for only $100 but I don't know any places around here (Richmond, VA) that even have them on sale yet.  I'm sure plenty of places here still have them though.
because I dont like them. i dont see myself wearing them. and theyre collecting dust everywhere...will wait to see if i can grab under 100, if not, Im never coppin

How could you have gotten them for $100?  I'd gladly pick up a pair for only $100 but I don't know any places around here (Richmond, VA) that even have them on sale yet.  I'm sure plenty of places here still have them though.
because I dont like them. i dont see myself wearing them. and theyre collecting dust everywhere...will wait to see if i can grab under 100, if not, Im never coppin

I was going to buy a second pair with the $30 off since my local still has them on display but they didn't have my size. Oh well..on to the Black Electric Green foams

I was going to buy a second pair with the $30 off since my local still has them on display but they didn't have my size. Oh well..on to the Black Electric Green foams

I mean where were you offered them for only $100 not how did you pass on them for only $100.  Do you have a hook-up somewhere or something?  What store was selling them for $100?   Or were you using the 50% off employee appreciation thing?

I mean where were you offered them for only $100 not how did you pass on them for only $100.  Do you have a hook-up somewhere or something?  What store was selling them for $100?   Or were you using the 50% off employee appreciation thing?

^^^ I'm sure he was referring to the EA 50% off. Hey...not everyone likes these.

I love my pair but I definitely wouldn't have paid anywhere near retail though.

I think alot of people who wait for the price drop will be SALTY this summer.

To each his own! Its all in how you rock 'em!

^^^ I'm sure he was referring to the EA 50% off. Hey...not everyone likes these.

I love my pair but I definitely wouldn't have paid anywhere near retail though.

I think alot of people who wait for the price drop will be SALTY this summer.

To each his own! Its all in how you rock 'em!

didnt know you can use the $30 off coupon as much as you want before it expires, i thought it was a one time deal, i hate myself for not taking advantage of it earlier.. if i had a chance to get pair for $100, i'll get them for the hell of it...

didnt know you can use the $30 off coupon as much as you want before it expires, i thought it was a one time deal, i hate myself for not taking advantage of it earlier.. if i had a chance to get pair for $100, i'll get them for the hell of it...

I have secretly fallen in love with these but as a 28yr old I dont know whens a good time to wear lime green sneakers. I'd definately cop for 100 bucks though

I have secretly fallen in love with these but as a 28yr old I dont know whens a good time to wear lime green sneakers. I'd definately cop for 100 bucks though

Back
Top Bottom