NIKE AIR FOAMPOSITE PRO - ELECTRIC GREEN (MARCH 2011)

I think if ur over 25 the CW is excessive. The older you get the more mature you get and that color does not look like maturity at all. Just think about it. I know they are just sneakers, but at the end of the day its something my son and his friends (they are 13-15) would go crazy for, not me. That's my view on it.  You know what gives me a chuckle when I see 30+ yr olds cheezing in their video blogs about lime green kicks. Their so excited!! Its like you told them their going to disney world for the 1st time.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by RutgersJetFan

Originally Posted by geech

I have secretly fallen in love with these but as a 28yr old I dont know whens a good time to wear lime green sneakers. I'd definately cop for 100 bucks though

LOL.  Amen bro.  I'm 30 and I feel the same way about my kicks sometimes.  I was looking at my Entourages the other day and just laughing at myself.
i do the same, especially with the Elec's. But if you can't put a quality outfit together without OD'ing you will be fine. 
I'm 22 and I still don't think I would look right wearing lime green shoes. They look nice in some pictures but looks ridiculous when worn. I remember when I was at Jordan 3 release this year this kid had them on all I could think was DAMN them !@$%# are bright as hel
laugh.gif
l. I also think it depends on how you look. Some people are 25-27 and look like they are still 19 and can pull it off, but I look like a grown %%+ dude wouldn't look right.

I have secretly fallen in love with these but as a 28yr old I dont know whens a good time to wear lime green sneakers. I'd definately cop for 100 bucks though

LOL.  Amen bro.  I'm 30 and I feel the same way about my kicks sometimes.  I was looking at my Entourages the other day and just laughing at myself.
i do the same, especially with the Elec's. But if you can't put a quality outfit together without OD'ing you will be fine. 
I'm 22 and I still don't think I would look right wearing lime green shoes. They look nice in some pictures but looks ridiculous when worn. I remember when I was at Jordan 3 release this year this kid had them on all I could think was DAMN them !@$%# are bright as hel
laugh.gif
l. I also think it depends on how you look. Some people are 25-27 and look like they are still 19 and can pull it off, but I look like a grown %%+ dude wouldn't look right.

+3

+3

You guys have great and valid points, im 24 and im starting to feel like how yall feel, but when I wear these, gotta tone it WAAAY down with my clothes..

white or black T and some cargo's thats IT

You guys have great and valid points, im 24 and im starting to feel like how yall feel, but when I wear these, gotta tone it WAAAY down with my clothes..

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

I'm the same way brah I feel u

I'm the same way brah I feel u

Never planned on buying lime green-esque apparel.

I'll be 29 in a couple weeks and the shoes are conspicuous enough. No need to
coordinate my apparel for the sake of matchdom.

The fit you described has been the only way i've rocked 'em since purchase.

Most of the sneakerheads in seattle dress really street (which is very 1998 to me)...
so it's type jive to differentiate yourself somehow and be contemporary yet hip w/ it.
(ksteezy and pharo come mind).

Never planned on buying lime green-esque apparel.

I'll be 29 in a couple weeks and the shoes are conspicuous enough. No need to
coordinate my apparel for the sake of matchdom.

The fit you described has been the only way i've rocked 'em since purchase.

Most of the sneakerheads in seattle dress really street (which is very 1998 to me)...
so it's type jive to differentiate yourself somehow and be contemporary yet hip w/ it.
(ksteezy and pharo come mind).

Originally Posted by xilegacy

laugh.gif
See, the thing is, once you start pushing 30, your outlook on your preference for clothes and stuff really takes form.  You completely stop giving a eff what anyone thinks.  I know you probably think you think that now, but once you're fully out of your 20's and you've seen it all and done it all, you really just wanna wear what you wanna wear, regardless of what some 19-year-old is going to think seeing me in the same shoes as him.  Life really slows down. I like wearing comic t-shirts with a sport jacket and some J's when I go out, sometimes it looks solid, sometimes it's a little loud.  If someone cracks a joke or two, I can sling one back and laugh at myself at the same time.  My kicks make me happy and at the end of the day that's all I really care about. 

Now the day it's actually a hindrance in picking up chicks, that's when it becomes an issue.

laugh.gif
See, the thing is, once you start pushing 30, your outlook on your preference for clothes and stuff really takes form.  You completely stop giving a eff what anyone thinks.  I know you probably think you think that now, but once you're fully out of your 20's and you've seen it all and done it all, you really just wanna wear what you wanna wear, regardless of what some 19-year-old is going to think seeing me in the same shoes as him.  Life really slows down. I like wearing comic t-shirts with a sport jacket and some J's when I go out, sometimes it looks solid, sometimes it's a little loud.  If someone cracks a joke or two, I can sling one back and laugh at myself at the same time.  My kicks make me happy and at the end of the day that's all I really care about. 

Now the day it's actually a hindrance in picking up chicks, that's when it becomes an issue.

I'm 31 and don't worry about how people are looking at me when I wear them. It's not like cats wearing them to job interviews or something important. Then I could understand but for chillin I'm going to wear what I like and like fresh said if you don't look like slimmer with your fit you should be cool. Y'all to old to be insecure bout stuff like this if you like the sneaks lol

I'm 31 and don't worry about how people are looking at me when I wear them. It's not like cats wearing them to job interviews or something important. Then I could understand but for chillin I'm going to wear what I like and like fresh said if you don't look like slimmer with your fit you should be cool. Y'all to old to be insecure bout stuff like this if you like the sneaks lol

laugh.gif

everyone is making valid points. Myself like FRESH said you have to keep it simple with this imo. The shoe is loud already. Another thing i tell myself is that i'm not wearing these shoes everyday anyway
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

everyone is making valid points. Myself like FRESH said you have to keep it simple with this imo. The shoe is loud already. Another thing i tell myself is that i'm not wearing these shoes everyday anyway
laugh.gif

people made these same statements about wearing a certain all royal shoe because it was too bright and loud.
same thing about the red pros.

people made these same statements about wearing a certain all royal shoe because it was too bright and loud.
same thing about the red pros.

Originally Posted by Peteweezy

lol never insecure but you have to realize when you get to a certian point in life you are not trying to run around the city looking like a lil kid. Mind you i have these and just about every other foams and most have been worn. like fresh said most fits have to be toned down when wearing sneakers anyway. its just some older people be doing to much at times. ex. my boy- mind you we do construction work so there is no need to come to work in anything other then work clothes. When these dropped he comes to work monday with some green polo sweatpants, black tee, black polo hoody and a matching hat
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. To me thats over doing it but to each his own.

Originally Posted by Peteweezy

lol never insecure but you have to realize when you get to a certian point in life you are not trying to run around the city looking like a lil kid. Mind you i have these and just about every other foams and most have been worn. like fresh said most fits have to be toned down when wearing sneakers anyway. its just some older people be doing to much at times. ex. my boy- mind you we do construction work so there is no need to come to work in anything other then work clothes. When these dropped he comes to work monday with some green polo sweatpants, black tee, black polo hoody and a matching hat
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. To me thats over doing it but to each his own.

Back
Top Bottom