NIKE AIR FOAMPOSITE PRO - ELECTRIC GREEN (MARCH 2011)

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Ty Lawson and Kenyon wearing these foam right now on ABC. Sort of want now
grin.gif

came in to post the same
pimp.gif

Too bad they feel like brick
laugh.gif
. Kenyon just changed back to Hyperfuse and Lawson look a step slower while wearing these

Too bad they feel like brick
laugh.gif
. Kenyon just changed back to Hyperfuse and Lawson look a step slower while wearing these

I wish the pros didnt have the big shiny Nike swoosh . It would have been a lot better looking

I wish the pros didnt have the big shiny Nike swoosh . It would have been a lot better looking

Originally Posted by nimhet

Originally Posted by edunpeal

^^same here
grin.gif
 a few spots where iam at still have close to fsr on these
grin.gif
where?
I'm in Champaign, Illinois.  We get almost all the Foams at my local FTL but no one here really wears them so they end up sending them to other stores.  The only ones we haven't got were coppers and royals.  I got the Pewters on the 50 yesterday, was gonna get the electrics but really wasn't feeling them.  Heres the number if you wanna try to order/stock locate
2000 North Neil Street
Champaign, IL 61820
(217) 351-8042

Originally Posted by nimhet

Originally Posted by edunpeal

^^same here
grin.gif
 a few spots where iam at still have close to fsr on these
grin.gif
where?
I'm in Champaign, Illinois.  We get almost all the Foams at my local FTL but no one here really wears them so they end up sending them to other stores.  The only ones we haven't got were coppers and royals.  I got the Pewters on the 50 yesterday, was gonna get the electrics but really wasn't feeling them.  Heres the number if you wanna try to order/stock locate
2000 North Neil Street
Champaign, IL 61820
(217) 351-8042

Back
Top Bottom