NIKE AIR FOAMPOSITE PRO - ELECTRIC GREEN (MARCH 2011)

everyone will have that "decision" when they hit that age, and always ask there self should i be going hard for kix.

I know that age isn't too far away, everyone won't feel the same way as me. if you rock your kix to ya death then
pimp.gif

im just saying, I know "I" Won't be .. #justsaying. no age limit, just giving my opinion.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

everyone will have that "decision" when they hit that age, and always ask there self should i be going hard for kix.

I know that age isn't too far away, everyone won't feel the same way as me. if you rock your kix to ya death then
pimp.gif

im just saying, I know "I" Won't be .. #justsaying. no age limit, just giving my opinion.
i hear what you're saying now, i misunderstood before.

i think at some point the most that'll happen is that i'll just stop buying kicks and enjoy what i already have acquired until times up
smokin.gif

godwilling...i'll probably be more into buying kicks for my seeds if anything
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

pimp.gif

i hear what you're saying now, i misunderstood before.

i think at some point the most that'll happen is that i'll just stop buying kicks and enjoy what i already have acquired until times up
smokin.gif

godwilling...i'll probably be more into buying kicks for my seeds if anything
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by Yung J Walker

I remember sneak geeks almost poked his own kids eyes out with that knife he be opening his package with. I guess he be too geeked up on those sniff test to even realize little man was there LMAFO ..........SMH
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Yung J Walker

I remember sneak geeks almost poked his own kids eyes out with that knife he be opening his package with. I guess he be too geeked up on those sniff test to even realize little man was there LMAFO ..........SMH
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I get what yall saying about his age or w/e but he just started collecting a few years ago (08) despite the size of his collection the feeling is still new to him.

I been doing this for over a decade and I STILL GET "giggled up" when I get a pair I been wanting/searching.

I still get a little hyped when I find a certain pair on eBay or when I know I've won the auction
pimp.gif

I get what yall saying about his age or w/e but he just started collecting a few years ago (08) despite the size of his collection the feeling is still new to him.

I been doing this for over a decade and I STILL GET "giggled up" when I get a pair I been wanting/searching.

I still get a little hyped when I find a certain pair on eBay or when I know I've won the auction
pimp.gif

See for me, I envision each foamposite being used on the bball court before I decide if I buy them. The Neon Royals are the only exception as that shoe will always be the greatest shoe of the foamposite line. The Royals look good anywhere. For me

Purple Ones were a definite no for me on the Court or Casual.
09/10 Pearl Pros were just horrible. The minute they decided to make it a champagne color, was the minute they ruined them.
OG and 02 Pearl Pros would look awesome anywhere.
Black/Red Ones, and Black/Volt Ones just didnt do it for me on the court or out in public.
Copper Ones were another horrible colorway. They looked horrible anywhere.
All Black Ones and Pros looked good anywhere.
Metallic Pewter Ones would look good on the court, not sure about casual and I do they Nike got the Colorblocking right on these.

Now to the Electric Greens

I think Nike did a great job on the Color Blocking. White Swoosh on the Nubuck, Black Swoosh on the Foam, Clear Sole, etc.
The Electric Greens would look awesome out on the Court Playing Ball. They just Pop. But Not so much for Casual Wear, though Im certain some of you could pull them off.

I dont know how some of you personally love the Kryptonates, but hate these. I think the Lite is a subpar shoe, not to mention is very uncomfortable. Im sure if the tables were turned, and Nate wore these for the Dunk Contest, everyones who liked the lites, would like these instead.

Bottom Line for me Electric Greens > Purple, Coppers, and 09/10 Pearls.

This is just my opinion. Im not hating on anyone.

See for me, I envision each foamposite being used on the bball court before I decide if I buy them. The Neon Royals are the only exception as that shoe will always be the greatest shoe of the foamposite line. The Royals look good anywhere. For me

Purple Ones were a definite no for me on the Court or Casual.
09/10 Pearl Pros were just horrible. The minute they decided to make it a champagne color, was the minute they ruined them.
OG and 02 Pearl Pros would look awesome anywhere.
Black/Red Ones, and Black/Volt Ones just didnt do it for me on the court or out in public.
Copper Ones were another horrible colorway. They looked horrible anywhere.
All Black Ones and Pros looked good anywhere.
Metallic Pewter Ones would look good on the court, not sure about casual and I do they Nike got the Colorblocking right on these.

Now to the Electric Greens

I think Nike did a great job on the Color Blocking. White Swoosh on the Nubuck, Black Swoosh on the Foam, Clear Sole, etc.
The Electric Greens would look awesome out on the Court Playing Ball. They just Pop. But Not so much for Casual Wear, though Im certain some of you could pull them off.

I dont know how some of you personally love the Kryptonates, but hate these. I think the Lite is a subpar shoe, not to mention is very uncomfortable. Im sure if the tables were turned, and Nate wore these for the Dunk Contest, everyones who liked the lites, would like these instead.

Bottom Line for me Electric Greens > Purple, Coppers, and 09/10 Pearls.

This is just my opinion. Im not hating on anyone.

i dont like foams on the court at all, never had a pair of the lites but they kind of do look uncomfortable, but you never know until you have a pair and tey them out... im the man on the court with some aj12

i dont like foams on the court at all, never had a pair of the lites but they kind of do look uncomfortable, but you never know until you have a pair and tey them out... im the man on the court with some aj12

Back
Top Bottom