NIKE AIR FOAMPOSITE PRO - ELECTRIC GREEN (MARCH 2011)

The green shade looks the same in the video as the earlier photos. I think people are tring to fool themselves into liking something they originally hated. First impressions are key. If you hate it, continue that hate and show Nike that these need to flop.

The green shade looks the same in the video as the earlier photos. I think people are tring to fool themselves into liking something they originally hated. First impressions are key. If you hate it, continue that hate and show Nike that these need to flop.

i tried the foam lites on court and they were better than both foam pros/ones.....but flightposites still remain my preference.

walking around in the lites casually though....they get to be annoying after 3-4 hours
ohwell.gif

i tried the foam lites on court and they were better than both foam pros/ones.....but flightposites still remain my preference.

walking around in the lites casually though....they get to be annoying after 3-4 hours
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by purplehazen

lol...yeah man those for me are one of the most comfortable shoes to ball in.
same here, except not only for playing ball but all around, im talking about the 04s tho, i havent tried any of the newer ones

Originally Posted by purplehazen

lol...yeah man those for me are one of the most comfortable shoes to ball in.
same here, except not only for playing ball but all around, im talking about the 04s tho, i havent tried any of the newer ones

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

.....but flightposites still remain my preference.

This. I'll play in some flightposites over foams anyday.

but still overall with design and durability, the Foam > Flightposite.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

i can agree with the durability, flightposites last longer than most of the other shoes out there....but don't have anything on the foamposite durability.
Originally Posted by WallyHopp

u know....i was almost coming around with some of the new pics i'm seeing, the color was starting to look more saturated and less like a pale apple. but it'll probably end up being a last minute call once i see 'em in person as with most shoes i buy.

i am considering just buying them on a deep discount(as i'm sure they will end up)....taking them completely apart and attempting a complete change of the entire upper and then put it all back together again. i just don't know if i'll have the patience to stitch that upper back to the foam
tired.gif

i can agree with the durability, flightposites last longer than most of the other shoes out there....but don't have anything on the foamposite durability.
Originally Posted by WallyHopp

u know....i was almost coming around with some of the new pics i'm seeing, the color was starting to look more saturated and less like a pale apple. but it'll probably end up being a last minute call once i see 'em in person as with most shoes i buy.

i am considering just buying them on a deep discount(as i'm sure they will end up)....taking them completely apart and attempting a complete change of the entire upper and then put it all back together again. i just don't know if i'll have the patience to stitch that upper back to the foam
tired.gif

no way bro, i'm not that adept with the customs yet. i'll for sure mess that up 
laugh.gif

maybe with a lil help from some of the other guys who been at it for years....maybe we can work together to make something happen
nerd.gif

didn't BP say  he had a pair he was doing that too? i don't remember exactly but i'm pretty sure it was being attempted

no way bro, i'm not that adept with the customs yet. i'll for sure mess that up 
laugh.gif

maybe with a lil help from some of the other guys who been at it for years....maybe we can work together to make something happen
nerd.gif

didn't BP say  he had a pair he was doing that too? i don't remember exactly but i'm pretty sure it was being attempted

Mayhem, I walked around in the lites and just didnt like the feel. The pros/ones fit like a glove, and the lites didnt. They felt cheap for some reason. Could be just me though. Also The zoom in the ones and pros felt more comfortable to me, and the feel of the upper on my foot felt better on the pros/ones than the lites.

Wally- I guess Im the minority here, because I liked this shoe from the beginning. I just know I could never wear them casually. The foams i didnt like were the recent pearls, coppers and purples. I dont really like the pewters either. I think they needed white swooshes on the nubuck and the back of the shoe behind the ankle. Nike just needs to hurry and release an all black Foam One with a white swoosh and a clear sole. Those would be amazing. Or hell, the ones BP made were even better.

Mayhem, I walked around in the lites and just didnt like the feel. The pros/ones fit like a glove, and the lites didnt. They felt cheap for some reason. Could be just me though. Also The zoom in the ones and pros felt more comfortable to me, and the feel of the upper on my foot felt better on the pros/ones than the lites.

Wally- I guess Im the minority here, because I liked this shoe from the beginning. I just know I could never wear them casually. The foams i didnt like were the recent pearls, coppers and purples. I dont really like the pewters either. I think they needed white swooshes on the nubuck and the back of the shoe behind the ankle. Nike just needs to hurry and release an all black Foam One with a white swoosh and a clear sole. Those would be amazing. Or hell, the ones BP made were even better.

agreed. tho hooping in flightposites in door is much easier on the shoes than hooping on them outside. i destroyed a pair of the all blues with white bottoms balling outside. i still have the OG silver/blacks that i can use from time to time. they upper just looks bad because the paint rubbed off on areas
laugh.gif

my foam pros just keep getting beat on and coming back for more.

agreed. tho hooping in flightposites in door is much easier on the shoes than hooping on them outside. i destroyed a pair of the all blues with white bottoms balling outside. i still have the OG silver/blacks that i can use from time to time. they upper just looks bad because the paint rubbed off on areas
laugh.gif

my foam pros just keep getting beat on and coming back for more.

Originally Posted by bigj505

agreed. tho hooping in flightposites in door is much easier on the shoes than hooping on them outside. i destroyed a pair of the all blues with white bottoms balling outside
i learned that the hard way and put a hole through the bottom of my first carbon fibers
frown.gif

Originally Posted by bigj505

agreed. tho hooping in flightposites in door is much easier on the shoes than hooping on them outside. i destroyed a pair of the all blues with white bottoms balling outside
i learned that the hard way and put a hole through the bottom of my first carbon fibers
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom