NIKE AIR FOAMPOSITE PRO - ELECTRIC GREEN (MARCH 2011)

anybody ever order from marquee sole?

thinking bout coppin

anybody ever order from marquee sole?

thinking bout coppin

Originally Posted by henz0

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Found something to match with these:

Spoiler [+]
sick.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Basically..

I dont see how a true foam head can like these
30t6p3b.gif
foams supposed to be rugged gooned out kicks, not sport ridiculously bright colors that attract hypebeast and unknowing flies like fire....
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by henz0

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Found something to match with these:

Spoiler [+]
sick.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Basically..

I dont see how a true foam head can like these
30t6p3b.gif
foams supposed to be rugged gooned out kicks, not sport ridiculously bright colors that attract hypebeast and unknowing flies like fire....
laugh.gif

SC has some new pics of these on feet, I'm shocked at how different they look. Really have a nice pop to them. Might have changed my mind on these..

SC has some new pics of these on feet, I'm shocked at how different they look. Really have a nice pop to them. Might have changed my mind on these..

just got mine in the mail. I can almost relate to what sneakgeekz was going through...................just sick pair of shoe. For those saying these are like pearl, u are mistaken. When i got the pearl it was like eh........whatever, these green joints pops. Love them.

just got mine in the mail. I can almost relate to what sneakgeekz was going through...................just sick pair of shoe. For those saying these are like pearl, u are mistaken. When i got the pearl it was like eh........whatever, these green joints pops. Love them.

Originally Posted by eddo1005

Eddo, you mind posting some pics?  I think this is one cw where you may have to see in person to decide whether its a yay or nay.

Originally Posted by eddo1005

Eddo, you mind posting some pics?  I think this is one cw where you may have to see in person to decide whether its a yay or nay.

Originally Posted by Sour Diesel

These?

nike-air-foamposite-pro-electric-green-fit-picture.jpg

nike-air-foamposite-pro-electric-green-fit-picture-2.jpg

nike-air-foamposite-pro-electric-green-fit-picture-3.jpg

Originally Posted by Sour Diesel

These?

nike-air-foamposite-pro-electric-green-fit-picture.jpg

nike-air-foamposite-pro-electric-green-fit-picture-2.jpg

nike-air-foamposite-pro-electric-green-fit-picture-3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom