NIKE AIR FOAMPOSITE PRO - ELECTRIC GREEN (MARCH 2011)

Originally Posted by sneakerst

Originally Posted by B Sizzle

date i hear is 3/5/11

So if B Sizzle's dates are correct... 
Royals  2/12/11

Elec G    3/5/11

Pewter  3/19/11

Going to be a busy couple months... 
plus the AJ III's too...maxing out the credit card...
laugh.gif

date i hear is 3/5/11

Royals  2/12/11

Elec G    3/5/11

Pewter  3/19/11

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by nimhet

date i hear is 3/5/11

Royals  2/12/11

Elec G    3/5/11

Pewter  3/19/11

laugh.gif
B Sizzles info was correct.  
Just got confirmation of the following release dates... 

Royals  2/12/11

Elec G    3/5/11

Pewter  3/19/11

Originally Posted by nimhet

date i hear is 3/5/11

Royals  2/12/11

Elec G    3/5/11

Pewter  3/19/11

laugh.gif
B Sizzles info was correct.  
Just got confirmation of the following release dates... 

Royals  2/12/11

Elec G    3/5/11

Pewter  3/19/11

We got cement 3. royal foams. playoff 13s. electric foam pros. then pewter foams... I wanna kill myself now..

We got cement 3. royal foams. playoff 13s. electric foam pros. then pewter foams... I wanna kill myself now..

Originally Posted by Asia

all you gotta worry about is the cement 3 and royal foams... everything else isnt going any where any time soon

Originally Posted by Asia

all you gotta worry about is the cement 3 and royal foams... everything else isnt going any where any time soon

Wow, those actually look pretty cool to me.  Definitely not the dopest colorway to ever drop, but still looking forward to seeing them in person.

Wow, those actually look pretty cool to me.  Definitely not the dopest colorway to ever drop, but still looking forward to seeing them in person.

Dunno about these...if it didnt have the check I'd be more prone to even bother liking em...not a fan of bright colors as is anyway

Not really impressed..my priority is the royal blue joints...pewters aint that bad either.

Dunno about these...if it didnt have the check I'd be more prone to even bother liking em...not a fan of bright colors as is anyway

Not really impressed..my priority is the royal blue joints...pewters aint that bad either.

i got a feeling since we never seen this color they might do well, i hope not to many people mess with them so i dont have to pay that much...

i got a feeling since we never seen this color they might do well, i hope not to many people mess with them so i dont have to pay that much...

Back
Top Bottom