NIKE AIR FOAMPOSITE PRO - ELECTRIC GREEN (MARCH 2011)

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

Originally Posted by ninjahood

foams supposed to be rugged gooned out kicks, not sport ridiculously bright colors that attract hypebeast and unknowing flies like fire....
laugh.gif
and somehow the original blue foams aren't a bright blue?
c'mon.....the blue foam ones are nowhere close to being as bright as these pro's
laugh.gif
But are the blue ones '' gooned out '' though, i dont think ive heard that phrase before..'' Gooned out ''.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

foams supposed to be rugged gooned out kicks, not sport ridiculously bright colors that attract hypebeast and unknowing flies like fire....
laugh.gif
c'mon.....the blue foam ones are nowhere close to being as bright as these pro's
laugh.gif
But are the blue ones '' gooned out '' though, i dont think ive heard that phrase before..'' Gooned out ''.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by henz0

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Found something to match with these:

Spoiler [+]
sick.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Basically..

I dont see how a true foam head can like these
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Nah fam the blue joints blend in with the black uppers - don't stand out too much to me unless you rocking em with some shorts for hooping. I saw these green jawns today and immediately thought they was fakes. I gave them one of those double looks like "was that a foam??"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by henz0

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Found something to match with these:

Spoiler [+]
sick.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Basically..

I dont see how a true foam head can like these
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Nah fam the blue joints blend in with the black uppers - don't stand out too much to me unless you rocking em with some shorts for hooping. I saw these green jawns today and immediately thought they was fakes. I gave them one of those double looks like "was that a foam??"
laugh.gif

those ones are terrible I cant see myself buying them but if someone buy them for me Ill surely accept. But yeah seriously the army green pair is probably top on my list. Screw these.

those ones are terrible I cant see myself buying them but if someone buy them for me Ill surely accept. But yeah seriously the army green pair is probably top on my list. Screw these.

those have to be the best pics i seen so far, they look even better than i thought, hope alot of people stay away from them, makes them easier to cop and not have to pay top price.. thanks for the new pics..

those have to be the best pics i seen so far, they look even better than i thought, hope alot of people stay away from them, makes them easier to cop and not have to pay top price.. thanks for the new pics..

it sucks that they arent making pro's with that dope material where the laces go anymore, probably dosent go good with the recent releases, but i loved that about pro's..

it sucks that they arent making pro's with that dope material where the laces go anymore, probably dosent go good with the recent releases, but i loved that about pro's..

Originally Posted by B Sizzle

date i hear is 3/5/11

So if B Sizzle's dates are correct... 
Royals  2/12/11

Elec G    3/5/11

Pewter  3/19/11

Going to be a busy couple months... 

Originally Posted by B Sizzle

date i hear is 3/5/11

So if B Sizzle's dates are correct... 
Royals  2/12/11

Elec G    3/5/11