NIKE AIR FOAMPOSITE PRO - ELECTRIC GREEN (MARCH 2011)

Footland on 165 street in Jamaica Queens got the Green Foamposite but they selling it for  $450. Its a nice colorway the green looks like a candy paint
roll.gif

Footland on 165 street in Jamaica Queens got the Green Foamposite but they selling it for  $450. Its a nice colorway the green looks like a candy paint
roll.gif

I was minding my own business, doing errands and I see a guy rocking these. I'll cop a pair when they hit the sales racks. Its a decent looking color on my favorite nike of all time. But the color is such that it won't be worn so often.

I was minding my own business, doing errands and I see a guy rocking these. I'll cop a pair when they hit the sales racks. Its a decent looking color on my favorite nike of all time. But the color is such that it won't be worn so often.

Originally Posted by RASHOLE

roll.gif

you must work for footland

Originally Posted by RASHOLE

roll.gif

you must work for footland

I saw a guy with a pair of these in Boston the other day.
Definitely a hot pair of shoes especially in person.

I saw a guy with a pair of these in Boston the other day.
Definitely a hot pair of shoes especially in person.

^^^ yea anyone have any proof to the truth that helps thm from discoloring over time? although i know they havent been doing it too long

^^^ yea anyone have any proof to the truth that helps thm from discoloring over time? although i know they havent been doing it too long

Saw someone on da train wit em....do not want, reminds me of that highlighter nike dropped a few years

Ago...

Saw someone on da train wit em....do not want, reminds me of that highlighter nike dropped a few years

Ago...

Back
Top Bottom