NIKE AIR FOAMPOSITE PRO - ELECTRIC GREEN (MARCH 2011)

Originally Posted by horatio3435

these will be everywhere, no way they move
grin.gif
..u will get them cheaper if u wait. If pearl foams were slow to move, what would make these move faster. 
these greens MIGHT move faster only because its a new colorway. I saw these at flight club yesterday. Not bad. Definitely not worth retail, but not bad.

Originally Posted by horatio3435

these will be everywhere, no way they move
grin.gif
..u will get them cheaper if u wait. If pearl foams were slow to move, what would make these move faster. 
these greens MIGHT move faster only because its a new colorway. I saw these at flight club yesterday. Not bad. Definitely not worth retail, but not bad.

if they're so limited, get em for less than retail shipped on a pre-order at sneaker.st 190
smokin.gif

if they're so limited, get em for less than retail shipped on a pre-order at sneaker.st 190
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

smokin.gif

i did. i hope SS comes thru for me.  i hope to get them for 170.  had a cupon for when they messed up an order in aug

smokin.gif

i did. i hope SS comes thru for me.  i hope to get them for 170.  had a cupon for when they messed up an order in aug

when i hear they fit true to size i dunno about that. i got a 7.5 in coppers and they were tight. my bf wears a 13 as his size and he says its too snug after he breaks them in. he goes with a 14

when i hear they fit true to size i dunno about that. i got a 7.5 in coppers and they were tight. my bf wears a 13 as his size and he says its too snug after he breaks them in. he goes with a 14

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

smokin.gif

i did. i know hope SS will come thru for me like they always do for everyone
smokin.gif
.  i hope to get them for 170.  had a cupon for when they messed up an order in aug
fixed your post a lil bit
wink.gif

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

smokin.gif

i did. i know hope SS will come thru for me like they always do for everyone
smokin.gif
.  i hope to get them for 170.  had a cupon for when they messed up an order in aug
fixed your post a lil bit
wink.gif

Originally Posted by blackngold1z

whats the release date on these again?
I will cop around the 100-120 range

I know you are technically suppose to go true to size in these and they will mold, but when i tried true to size on my eggplants i couldn't even fit my foot in them no lie.

my  true size is too tight.  i just go for a.5 size bigger and i feel better
   does anyone else agree that  the flightposites are more comfy then foams when it comes to true size or is it just me?

Originally Posted by blackngold1z

whats the release date on these again?
I will cop around the 100-120 range

I know you are technically suppose to go true to size in these and they will mold, but when i tried true to size on my eggplants i couldn't even fit my foot in them no lie.

my  true size is too tight.  i just go for a.5 size bigger and i feel better
   does anyone else agree that  the flightposites are more comfy then foams when it comes to true size or is it just me?

smokin.gif
so retail on these is $200?  Why would Sneaker St sell them for less?

smokin.gif

Originally Posted by nimhet

s dubl wrote:

smokin.gif

Because it's still more than cost. And to sell less than retail will get them more orders. The increase in amount sold will make up for the 10 per shoe loss if they sold for retail.

s dubl wrote:

smokin.gif

Because it's still more than cost. And to sell less than retail will get them more orders. The increase in amount sold will make up for the 10 per shoe loss if they sold for retail.

smokin.gif

would you like em to sell them for retail? I can hit him up and let him know you would like to purchase for $200 instead
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

smokin.gif

would you like em to sell them for retail? I can hit him up and let him know you would like to purchase for $200 instead
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

I'm happy they are less than retail but items aren't usually discounted until after they are released because you don't know what the demand will be. These aren't being released for another month so it was really suprising they are lower considering Sneaker St just put them up. I guess peeps will probably pass on these so they will probably go down a lot more after release. I'm hoping these will drop to around $120 like the Pearls.

BTW, looks like Cough Drops just went to $170 on NDC. Those are going to be sitting there for a LONG time unless they go super low. Everyone maxing out there CC's on the CG's, AJ3's, LB South Beach / Xmas and Royals

I'm happy they are less than retail but items aren't usually discounted until after they are released because you don't know what the demand will be. These aren't being released for another month so it was really suprising they are lower considering Sneaker St just put them up. I guess peeps will probably pass on these so they will probably go down a lot more after release. I'm hoping these will drop to around $120 like the Pearls.

BTW, looks like Cough Drops just went to $170 on NDC. Those are going to be sitting there for a LONG time unless they go super low. Everyone maxing out there CC's on the CG's, AJ3's, LB South Beach / Xmas and Royals

Back
Top Bottom