NIKE AIR FOAMPOSITE PRO - ELECTRIC GREEN (MARCH 2011)

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

Originally Posted by blackngold1z

whats the release date on these again?
I will cop around the 100-120 range

I know you are technically suppose to go true to size in these and they will mold, but when i tried true to size on my eggplants i couldn't even fit my foot in them no lie.

my  true size is too tight.  i just go for a.5 size bigger and i feel better
   does anyone else agree that  the flightposites are more comfy then foams when it comes to true size or is it just me?
co-sign
not many Ball shoes can compare to FP1's tho.

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

Originally Posted by blackngold1z

whats the release date on these again?
I will cop around the 100-120 range

I know you are technically suppose to go true to size in these and they will mold, but when i tried true to size on my eggplants i couldn't even fit my foot in them no lie.

my  true size is too tight.  i just go for a.5 size bigger and i feel better
   does anyone else agree that  the flightposites are more comfy then foams when it comes to true size or is it just me?
co-sign
not many Ball shoes can compare to FP1's tho.

Originally Posted by purplehazen

hmm, i just heard some stuff from a dude who owns a boutique in the city and said these are quickstrike, can anyone confirm? i been keeping up on the thread and never heard this.. i was always gonna cop first day anyway so we will see when the time comes..

come on b...

Originally Posted by purplehazen

hmm, i just heard some stuff from a dude who owns a boutique in the city and said these are quickstrike, can anyone confirm? i been keeping up on the thread and never heard this.. i was always gonna cop first day anyway so we will see when the time comes..

come on b...

Originally Posted by nimhet

Originally Posted by s dubl

if they're so limited, get em for less than retail shipped on a pre-order at sneaker.st 190
smokin.gif
so retail on these is $200?  Why would Sneaker St sell them for less?

retail on these will be $190 just like the 2 pros that are on schedule for fall. but you still cant beat SS  preorder for retail

if they're so limited, get em for less than retail shipped on a pre-order at sneaker.st 190
smokin.gif

retail on these will be $190 just like the 2 pros that are on schedule for fall. but you still cant beat SS  preorder for retail

BTW, looks like Cough Drops just went to $170 on NDC. Those are going to be sitting there for a LONG time unless they go super low. Everyone maxing out there CC's on the CG's, AJ3's, LB South Beach / Xmas and Royals

Where do you see them for 170? They are still retail on there.
eyes.gif

BTW, looks like Cough Drops just went to $170 on NDC. Those are going to be sitting there for a LONG time unless they go super low. Everyone maxing out there CC's on the CG's, AJ3's, LB South Beach / Xmas and Royals

Where do you see them for 170? They are still retail on there.
eyes.gif

damn want to cop but def not for 190. hope they go down pretty fast so i can cop i think there fresh imo.

damn want to cop but def not for 190. hope they go down pretty fast so i can cop i think there fresh imo.

Seeing more pictures of these has really mad them grow on me. Even though I'd rather get the two Foamposite Ones that release this spring, these might be copped if I can't get my hands on them.

Seeing more pictures of these has really mad them grow on me. Even though I'd rather get the two Foamposite Ones that release this spring, these might be copped if I can't get my hands on them.

smokin.gif

Because they are going to be everywhere and will sit so $190 now better than $120 later.  Cost is like a $100 these will get to about that as they sit.

smokin.gif

Because they are going to be everywhere and will sit so $190 now better than $120 later.  Cost is like a $100 these will get to about that as they sit.

Back
Top Bottom