NIKE AIR FOAMPOSITE PRO - ELECTRIC GREEN (MARCH 2011)

Originally Posted by AGrownAssMan

Does anyone heard when they are going to release?? those and the pewters? I gotta know

the electric green r supposed to drop 3/5 and the pewters drop 3/19

Originally Posted by AGrownAssMan

Does anyone heard when they are going to release?? those and the pewters? I gotta know

the electric green r supposed to drop 3/5 and the pewters drop 3/19

^ Thanks man.. Just hope the electric greens comes to Footlocker/Footaction stores, but are limited. I dont wanna go searching all over Boston to get these, or gonna take a road trip to NY.

^ Thanks man.. Just hope the electric greens comes to Footlocker/Footaction stores, but are limited. I dont wanna go searching all over Boston to get these, or gonna take a road trip to NY.

so are these limited or GR? I was going to wait to see if they go on sale, but if they are limited I might have to get them on RD. Eastbay Rep, are you guys getting these?

so are these limited or GR? I was going to wait to see if they go on sale, but if they are limited I might have to get them on RD. Eastbay Rep, are you guys getting these?

Originally Posted by nimhet

Yes, we're expecting to get both the Electric Greens and the Pewters.  They don't look too limited but it's always best to try on the release date just to be sure, since some of the Foamposites have sold out very quickly even when we get a good supply.

EastbayRep - Ryan

Yes, we're expecting to get both the Electric Greens and the Pewters.  They don't look too limited but it's always best to try on the release date just to be sure, since some of the Foamposites have sold out very quickly even when we get a good supply.

EastbayRep - Ryan

Now are they really a lime green? a celtic green? or like halfway highlighter green instead?? <-- for those who has seen these in person..

Now are they really a lime green? a celtic green? or like halfway highlighter green instead?? <-- for those who has seen these in person..

jus got shipping confirmation from sneakerst. should have them by wednesday. can't wait to see them in person.
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

jus got shipping confirmation from sneakerst. should have them by wednesday. can't wait to see them in person.
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

just got 2 pairs of Royals and will get these and the pewters...the wifey is going to freak when she sees $800 worth of shoes on the credit card statement

just got 2 pairs of Royals and will get these and the pewters...the wifey is going to freak when she sees $800 worth of shoes on the credit card statement

so are these limited or GR? I was going to wait to see if they go on sale, but if they are limited I might have to get them on RD
i was feelin that same way still am kinda, wit all the foams droppin one of the 3 are gonna sit.. and wit the lack of love this forum is gettin we mite see these for that beautiful price of 130
pimp.gif

so are these limited or GR? I was going to wait to see if they go on sale, but if they are limited I might have to get them on RD
i was feelin that same way still am kinda, wit all the foams droppin one of the 3 are gonna sit.. and wit the lack of love this forum is gettin we mite see these for that beautiful price of 130
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jmoney188

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

did u order them today.. i was jus lookin on sneakerst. and the sizes aint even in the drop box
ohwell.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

did u order them today.. i was jus lookin on sneakerst. and the sizes aint even in the drop box
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by slimdunkin

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

ohwell.gif
Sorry, but all sizes are sold out.  We may have some more up due to returns and whatnot, but for now they are all sold. 

Originally Posted by slimdunkin

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

ohwell.gif
Sorry, but all sizes are sold out.  We may have some more up due to returns and whatnot, but for now they are all sold. 

^ Damn, was about to put my boy onto your site since he said he wanted a pair now. Hopefully someone returns his size.

^ Damn, was about to put my boy onto your site since he said he wanted a pair now. Hopefully someone returns his size.

electric greens are up on pickyourshoes. $240. nothing 'electric' about the green from their pictures.

Back
Top Bottom