NIKE AIR FOAMPOSITE PRO - ELECTRIC GREEN (MARCH 2011)

electric greens are up on pickyourshoes. $240. nothing 'electric' about the green from their pictures.

I'm actually really excited about these. I wonder if these will be excluded from discounts on Eastbay?

I'm actually really excited about these. I wonder if these will be excluded from discounts on Eastbay?

Originally Posted by henz0

These look way better in person, but still not worth the $ IMO
what's the green looking like?

still haven't seen anyone rocking these....royals and pewters for days but no one with these. might just have to take a trip to FC and check 'em out there
tired.gif

what's the green looking like?

still haven't seen anyone rocking these....royals and pewters for days but no one with these. might just have to take a trip to FC and check 'em out there
tired.gif

These would look better without the blue tint on the soles, but leave it to nike to always mess something up
laugh.gif

These would look better without the blue tint on the soles, but leave it to nike to always mess something up
laugh.gif

I would definitely to see these in person first. Ever picture seems to come off different with the lighting.

I would definitely to see these in person first. Ever picture seems to come off different with the lighting.

The pics dude has up there are a pretty good indication of what they look like, although they might be a LITTLE lighter than that up close

The pics dude has up there are a pretty good indication of what they look like, although they might be a LITTLE lighter than that up close

Like the guy above said the soles are a little too blue/clear. They should've done it like the soles on the 09' foams where it's a bit darker.
I'll still cop though.

Like the guy above said the soles are a little too blue/clear. They should've done it like the soles on the 09' foams where it's a bit darker.
I'll still cop though.

Wow! They look clean but i think that im going to pass on these because i really dont think these will sell that well.

Wow! They look clean but i think that im going to pass on these because i really dont think these will sell that well.

Back
Top Bottom