NIKE AIR FOAMPOSITE PRO - ELECTRIC GREEN (MARCH 2011)

Originally Posted by youngcurse

Wow! They look clean but i think that im going to pass on these because i really dont think these will sell that well.

What kind of reason is that? You like them, but you won't buy these because you don't think everybody else will buy them? Not enough "hype" for you're liking?

Originally Posted by youngcurse

Wow! They look clean but i think that im going to pass on these because i really dont think these will sell that well.

What kind of reason is that? You like them, but you won't buy these because you don't think everybody else will buy them? Not enough "hype" for you're liking?

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by henz0

These look way better in person, but still not worth the $ IMO
what's the green looking like?

still haven't seen anyone rocking these....royals and pewters for days but no one with these. might just have to take a trip to FC and check 'em out there
tired.gif

Do it! I saw them there about 2 weeks ago. Not bad looking, probably a summer time shoe for me if ever I cop. Best believe these will hit sales racks and outlets.

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

These look way better in person, but still not worth the $ IMO
what's the green looking like?

still haven't seen anyone rocking these....royals and pewters for days but no one with these. might just have to take a trip to FC and check 'em out there
tired.gif

Do it! I saw them there about 2 weeks ago. Not bad looking, probably a summer time shoe for me if ever I cop. Best believe these will hit sales racks and outlets.

The pics dude has up there are a pretty good indication of what they look like, although they might be a LITTLE lighter than that up close

This....

I think they are a little lighter...

I saw some highschool kid with them on last night at a basketball game....

seeing them in person made me want them...

But I'm not paying retail for them...

The pics dude has up there are a pretty good indication of what they look like, although they might be a LITTLE lighter than that up close

This....

I think they are a little lighter...

I saw some highschool kid with them on last night at a basketball game....

seeing them in person made me want them...

But I'm not paying retail for them...

The thing about them being limited only mean that NY and DMV will have more pairs cause they know that the units will be sold.

The thing about them being limited only mean that NY and DMV will have more pairs cause they know that the units will be sold.

Back
Top Bottom