NIKE AIR FOAMPOSITE PRO - ELECTRIC GREEN (MARCH 2011)

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

I still wish these were Foam One's instead of Pro's.
sick.gif

nike knows better then to desecrate da penny logo with this monstrosity. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by nimhet

these are 1000x better than those fugly Cough Drops

Lol. It's funny. When the cough drops first dropped as a limited release, people were acting like they were the hottest #+@. When the exact same shoe drops as a GR, nobody likes them. Coincidence? Absolutely not.

Lol. It's funny. When the cough drops first dropped as a limited release, people were acting like they were the hottest #+@. When the exact same shoe drops as a GR, nobody likes them. Coincidence? Absolutely not.

this color scheme is defenitly an eye catcher for better or worse.

if i can get em for the right price ill cop em but no way in hell would i pay retail for them.

what's going to be comedy is seeng dudes try to match these 100% perfectly though.

if i can get em for the right price ill cop em but no way in hell would i pay retail for them.

what's going to be comedy is seeng dudes try to match these 100% perfectly though.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

I already have a few pairs of neon green shoes so this just adds to my collection.  These will go perfectly with my lime green polos.
happy.gif

2e425c13d3a577bf21a6d280626029175426c8d.pjpg

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

I already have a few pairs of neon green shoes so this just adds to my collection.  These will go perfectly with my lime green polos.
happy.gif

2e425c13d3a577bf21a6d280626029175426c8d.pjpg

Hmmmmm....... I'm most likely gonna buy these, but I wish we had more pics of the pro's in the retro CW. I don't really wanna buy both.

Hmmmmm....... I'm most likely gonna buy these, but I wish we had more pics of the pro's in the retro CW. I don't really wanna buy both.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

sick.gif

laugh.gif

Explain the cough drops then.
laugh.gif
pg2_a_hardaway_sy_576.jpg

penny's colorways always revovle around da teams he played with for da most part, and historically since 1998 nike has always made a "red penny" colorway.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

sick.gif

laugh.gif

Explain the cough drops then.
laugh.gif
pg2_a_hardaway_sy_576.jpg

penny's colorways always revovle around da teams he played with for da most part, and historically since 1998 nike has always made a "red penny" colorway.

laugh.gif
 ok buddy.

NINJAHOOD, thanks for that pic of penny in the Heat uniform. I forgot he played there for a lil bit.

laugh.gif
 ok buddy.

NINJAHOOD, thanks for that pic of penny in the Heat uniform. I forgot he played there for a lil bit.

Back
Top Bottom