NIKE AIR FOAMPOSITE PRO - ELECTRIC GREEN (MARCH 2011)

laugh.gif
@ sneakermane.

Oh boy.

Let's not start the NYC v. DMV thing in the retro section.

I know its been a while, but damn.

#peacemakerforonce

Oh boy.

#peacemakerforonce

I'm seeing alot of folks rocking these around the DMV, and alot of them are trying to match their shirts with them too........SMH. 

I'm seeing alot of folks rocking these around the DMV, and alot of them are trying to match their shirts with them too........SMH. 

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Oh boy.

#peacemakerforonce
i remember that 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
that was epic
Deuce King wrote:

people are better off not to match. just keep it simple

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Oh boy.

#peacemakerforonce
i remember that 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
that was epic
Deuce King wrote:

people are better off not to match. just keep it simple

Originally Posted by Deuce King

THIS....

Keep it simple...

THIS....

Keep it simple...

you east coast guys are funny with your DMV NYC ABC MTV stuff....foams are definitely not as hyped in socal with the whole Kobe thing going on. My local FTL still had a pair of Royals on display last weekend

you east coast guys are funny with your DMV NYC ABC MTV stuff....foams are definitely not as hyped in socal with the whole Kobe thing going on. My local FTL still had a pair of Royals on display last weekend

Originally Posted by nimhet

They are not hyped in Cali, becuase when they came out here we didn't support Foams back in 97. We let them sit on the shelves and rot away. DMV & NYC scooped them up and that is why they get so many shipments. DMV & NYC are notorious for buying Foams. Cali will always have Foams sitting on shelves while the East coast will buy asap. And i wouldn't consider them hyped in them areas, it's their nature to buy them. I'm glad nobodies buys Foams in Cali

They are not hyped in Cali, becuase when they came out here we didn't support Foams back in 97. We let them sit on the shelves and rot away. DMV & NYC scooped them up and that is why they get so many shipments. DMV & NYC are notorious for buying Foams. Cali will always have Foams sitting on shelves while the East coast will buy asap. And i wouldn't consider them hyped in them areas, it's their nature to buy them. I'm glad nobodies buys Foams in Cali

Originally Posted by got shoes

when the Royals released, I was the only one that was waiting for them at my FTL...everyone else was waiting for the OC Kobe's.

Originally Posted by got shoes

when the Royals released, I was the only one that was waiting for them at my FTL...everyone else was waiting for the OC Kobe's.

Please everyone, just ignore.

laugh.gif

Pretty please.

laugh.gif

Please everyone, just ignore.

laugh.gif

Pretty please.

laugh.gif

seeing the same damn thing in NYC too, dudes pulling out the pastel green polos early 
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

seeing the same damn thing in NYC too, dudes pulling out the pastel green polos early 
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

In my 4 years in being out here in Cali, I've literally only seen one person rock foams. One. And it was the eggplants. It's pretty much Vans and Jordans all over this place. I remember coming here in '07 and I copped the black/red joints and my cousin out here swore they were the ugliest shoes he'd ever seen. And it got worst once I told him the price. I didn't know whether to laugh or cry.

Where I came from, you didn't wear this shoe unless you were a fan of Penny, a legit hooper or a dope boy. So the understanding of buying a shoe looking like the way it does, for the price it's marked at - some people may never get it.. 

In my 4 years in being out here in Cali, I've literally only seen one person rock foams. One. And it was the eggplants. It's pretty much Vans and Jordans all over this place. I remember coming here in '07 and I copped the black/red joints and my cousin out here swore they were the ugliest shoes he'd ever seen. And it got worst once I told him the price. I didn't know whether to laugh or cry.

Where I came from, you didn't wear this shoe unless you were a fan of Penny, a legit hooper or a dope boy. So the understanding of buying a shoe looking like the way it does, for the price it's marked at - some people may never get it.. 

Back
Top Bottom