NIKE AIR FOAMPOSITE PRO - ELECTRIC GREEN (MARCH 2011)

Originally Posted by nimhet

still a FSR on Eastbay..I wonder how much inventory they have left

I'm gonna wait til I can cop from eastbay these on a discount. If the go before that, oh well. I'm not gonna cry if I miss these. I'm more concerned with the "retro" CW, as far as Foam Pro's go.

Originally Posted by nimhet

still a FSR on Eastbay..I wonder how much inventory they have left

I'm gonna wait til I can cop from eastbay these on a discount. If the go before that, oh well. I'm not gonna cry if I miss these. I'm more concerned with the "retro" CW, as far as Foam Pro's go.

Originally Posted by Clezzie is back

got my pair thanks to the hommie searchin4js
That's a good dude right there.

Originally Posted by j o 19

THAT WAS NOT OK..PERIOD..THEY LOOK LIKE A BASKET OF PLANTAINS 
sick.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Now that I've seen pics of actual people wearing them I want a pair now, I'm in no rush to pay retail though.
laugh.gif

Kev what's up man.

Originally Posted by Clezzie is back

got my pair thanks to the hommie searchin4js
That's a good dude right there.

Originally Posted by j o 19

THAT WAS NOT OK..PERIOD..THEY LOOK LIKE A BASKET OF PLANTAINS 
sick.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Now that I've seen pics of actual people wearing them I want a pair now, I'm in no rush to pay retail though.
laugh.gif

Kev what's up man.

seen my first couple with these on, they looked nice.. the kicks are on point...

glad to see people getting pairs, i guess most people are staying form them, if i can get a second pair for 12o i wont hesitate

seen my first couple with these on, they looked nice.. the kicks are on point...

glad to see people getting pairs, i guess most people are staying form them, if i can get a second pair for 12o i wont hesitate

Originally Posted by ninjahood

da DMV can have these....NYC ain't cosignin 
laugh.gif

I guess it's back to how it used to be for y'all NYC cats, huh? You know, before the eggplants dropped.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

da DMV can have these....NYC ain't cosignin 
laugh.gif

I guess it's back to how it used to be for y'all NYC cats, huh? You know, before the eggplants dropped.
roll.gif

Dope shoe, don't let a few speak for an entire city. I've seen plenty of dudes rockin these.
Really like my pair, doubt I'd cop a 2nd since these won't get much burn anyway.

Dope shoe, don't let a few speak for an entire city. I've seen plenty of dudes rockin these.
Really like my pair, doubt I'd cop a 2nd since these won't get much burn anyway.

Back
Top Bottom