NIKE AIR FOAMPOSITE PRO - ELECTRIC GREEN (MARCH 2011)

dope vid, i messed up a few times getting size 10 in foams, its all good. i always liked them, i hope upandcoming32 is right about all pro's going on sale

I like these a lot and they will be copped! I like the way the color pops on these. Different but nice.

I like these a lot and they will be copped! I like the way the color pops on these. Different but nice.

saw them in person today, color looks dull and too light, if they had that paint that changed in different lightings these would have been fire

saw them in person today, color looks dull and too light, if they had that paint that changed in different lightings these would have been fire

these don't match with anything so anyone who wears them is going to get crazy attention...I guess that's why people buy these colorways....

these don't match with anything so anyone who wears them is going to get crazy attention...I guess that's why people buy these colorways....

Originally Posted by nimhet

Yeah, seems like shoeheads nowadays are buying flashy kicks just for oohs and ahhs.

But, hasn't that always been the reason the majority of us buy shoes? To turn heads?

Yeah, seems like shoeheads nowadays are buying flashy kicks just for oohs and ahhs.

But, hasn't that always been the reason the majority of us buy shoes? To turn heads?

Originally Posted by DEpast

not me...I get shoes because I like them not because I want to impress others but I can see why people want to turn heads

Originally Posted by DEpast

not me...I get shoes because I like them not because I want to impress others but I can see why people want to turn heads

Back
Top Bottom