Nike Air Foamposite Pro Varsity Red/Black

Originally Posted by KMNewark

Wouldn't mind a pair of these...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Never was a big fan of this color

Nike has ruined the Foamposite
it used to be rare to see foams, and now they are everywhere. nike has ruined what made foams so special. oh im passing on these btw if they do come out.

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Never was a big fan of this color

Nike has ruined the Foamposite
it used to be rare to see foams, and now they are everywhere. nike has ruined what made foams so special. oh im passing on these btw if they do come out.

VERY HAPPY TO SEE THESE RELEAE BUT  GOT DAMMMM FOAMS ARE RELEASING WAYYYY TO CLOSE TO EACH OTHER ..BARELY ANY TIME TO RE-UP

VERY HAPPY TO SEE THESE RELEAE BUT  GOT DAMMMM FOAMS ARE RELEASING WAYYYY TO CLOSE TO EACH OTHER ..BARELY ANY TIME TO RE-UP

Wow. Only way I might cop these us if they change the shade of red. Never liked it.

Wow. Only way I might cop these us if they change the shade of red. Never liked it.

Originally Posted by j o 19

QFT.

Guess Ill Be Putting Money Away For These An The Teals Now...
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by j o 19

QFT.

Guess Ill Be Putting Money Away For These An The Teals Now...
30t6p3b.gif

Every time I look up a new foam is releasing I thought the electric blue pro's were coming out in July.

Every time I look up a new foam is releasing I thought the electric blue pro's were coming out in July.

190$ to make my feet look like clown shoes. ill pass on these, i hope nothing changes my mind.

Im not too worried about all these foam releases, its only been one year like this, i cant see nike keeping this up in the long run. They will spit out all the foams they can and then move onto the next shoe they think they can milk. Once they move on, we will be able to rejoice about how limited our shoes are and others will complain about how they want a retro in 18months.

Back
Top Bottom