Nike Air Foamposite Pro Varsity Red/Black

maybe an HOH-only release first (like Limes) then a general release few months later? i wouldnt be surprised if Nike keeps going that route for the higher end shoes like foams

maybe an HOH-only release first (like Limes) then a general release few months later? i wouldnt be surprised if Nike keeps going that route for the higher end shoes like foams

Originally Posted by KicksOvaEverything

Originally Posted by AEA18

Every time I look up a new foam is releasing I thought the electric blue pro's were coming out in July.

they do a HoH 34TH Manager said they drop July 4th which is a saturday

so i dont see how these are going to be released on the 3days before the blue's smh at NIKE

July 4th is a Monday...

Originally Posted by KicksOvaEverything

Originally Posted by AEA18

Every time I look up a new foam is releasing I thought the electric blue pro's were coming out in July.

they do a HoH 34TH Manager said they drop July 4th which is a saturday

so i dont see how these are going to be released on the 3days before the blue's smh at NIKE

July 4th is a Monday...

I never liked these, I would much prefer the Dr. Dooms or the silver Pros. Didn't these sell pretty poorly when it first released anyway?

I never liked these, I would much prefer the Dr. Dooms or the silver Pros. Didn't these sell pretty poorly when it first released anyway?

^ all foams sold poorly when they first released....but that was nearly 15 years ago...times have changed
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mkc1983

laugh.gif
as if Dooms and silver pros flew off the shelf...they were all in the same boat

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

laugh.gif

I thought Dooms were limited? Either way, I wouldn't know from first hand because after the Royal Pros and the Pearls, they stopped releasing Foams in Canada...it goes on till this day!

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

laugh.gif

I thought Dooms were limited? Either way, I wouldn't know from first hand because after the Royal Pros and the Pearls, they stopped releasing Foams in Canada...it goes on till this day!

Back
Top Bottom