Nike Air Foamposite Pro Varsity Red/Black

190$ to make my feet look like clown shoes. ill pass on these, i hope nothing changes my mind.

Im not too worried about all these foam releases, its only been one year like this, i cant see nike keeping this up in the long run. They will spit out all the foams they can and then move onto the next shoe they think they can milk. Once they move on, we will be able to rejoice about how limited our shoes are and others will complain about how they want a retro in 18months.

i heard foams pros are more comfortable than foam ones is this true? I only have foam ones, never tried the pro yet

i heard foams pros are more comfortable than foam ones is this true? I only have foam ones, never tried the pro yet

Originally Posted by RockAJs

A lot of people say this and to be honest they are. I worked an 8 hour shift on my feet all day in pros and my ones and pros were more comfortable. But the ones look better to me. 

Originally Posted by RockAJs

A lot of people say this and to be honest they are. I worked an 8 hour shift on my feet all day in pros and my ones and pros were more comfortable. But the ones look better to me. 

Originally Posted by c63anazco

Man Black/Black PLEASEEEE!!!!!
this...foreal 
laugh.gif

if nike drops another foam its gotta be all black pros or ones. they'd make the most money dropping those because EVERYONE would cop.

Originally Posted by c63anazco

Man Black/Black PLEASEEEE!!!!!
this...foreal 
laugh.gif

if nike drops another foam its gotta be all black pros or ones. they'd make the most money dropping those because EVERYONE would cop.

Originally Posted by Niccoweezy

Those are nice! Are foams good to ball in?

Yes and no IMO.  They're indestructible and the way they form to your foot is unlike any other shoe.  The downside is that they're much, much heavier than most modern kicks made for balling.  I've balled in my Pearl Pros and I wasn't that big of a fan, but I do know guys that love playing in them.

Originally Posted by Niccoweezy

Those are nice! Are foams good to ball in?

Yes and no IMO.  They're indestructible and the way they form to your foot is unlike any other shoe.  The downside is that they're much, much heavier than most modern kicks made for balling.  I've balled in my Pearl Pros and I wasn't that big of a fan, but I do know guys that love playing in them.

Originally Posted by AEA18

Every time I look up a new foam is releasing I thought the electric blue pro's were coming out in July.

they do a HoH 34TH Manager said they drop July 4th which is a saturday

so i dont see how these are going to be released on the 3days before the blue's smh at NIKE

Originally Posted by AEA18

Every time I look up a new foam is releasing I thought the electric blue pro's were coming out in July.

they do a HoH 34TH Manager said they drop July 4th which is a saturday

so i dont see how these are going to be released on the 3days before the blue's smh at NIKE

Back
Top Bottom