Nike Air Foamposite Pro Varsity Red/Black

If that pic on page one is them im disappointed.

Look like plastic, no sheen, not like the 'cranberry' CW i would have expected them to drop.

Shame

Look like plastic, no sheen, not like the 'cranberry' CW i would have expected them to drop.

Shame

I still have my dr dooms and silver pros, and all black foams. thats when no one wwas into them, now too many young kids are into them. These colors seem nice but why 220? Not a fan about that

I still have my dr dooms and silver pros, and all black foams. thats when no one wwas into them, now too many young kids are into them. These colors seem nice but why 220? Not a fan about that

i remember the dooms sold out the first 3 days at my dr jays, those and the af1's sold very well in part of town.

i remember the dooms sold out the first 3 days at my dr jays, those and the af1's sold very well in part of town.

why did these never release?
not the best pro, but at least they were better than those slime greens that released earlier in the year

why did these never release?
not the best pro, but at least they were better than those slime greens that released earlier in the year

That shoe isn't a nice shoe and what's with all the pros the foams look way better with out the Nike on the side

That shoe isn't a nice shoe and what's with all the pros the foams look way better with out the Nike on the side

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

Shame
disappointed? @ an OG CW?

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

Shame
disappointed? @ an OG CW?

Back
Top Bottom