Of all the Posite shoes that released... I wish I could get a pair of these

Spoiler [+]
201719309.jpg

Of all the Posite shoes that released... I wish I could get a pair of these

Spoiler [+]
201719309.jpg

Originally Posted by daaznfella

i'v
but the sig. player, i remember them coming out in a lot of Tb colors, with a white shell and different colored mesh. Also, if i recall, the shoes had this horrible arch from the kicksology.net review...anyway, thanks for the scan!
I got a pair for 19.99 at a nike outlet, wore these things a week later, and could only wear them for 20 minutes. Unless you had extremely high arches, these shoes would kill your feet.

i'v
but the sig. player, i remember them coming out in a lot of Tb colors, with a white shell and different colored mesh. Also, if i recall, the shoes had this horrible arch from the kicksology.net review...anyway, thanks for the scan!
I got a pair for 19.99 at a nike outlet, wore these things a week later, and could only wear them for 20 minutes. Unless you had extremely high arches, these shoes would kill your feet.

Originally Posted by richiecotite

i'v

i got a perfect arch, got 3 colors in da signatures...probably da most comfortable kicks i had for years.

animal thug is 1/2 right....these were SUPER popular....ONCE they went thru a nationwide sale to 79.99 from da MSRP 130....

i bought da all black, white and red, and white and blue.

Originally Posted by richiecotite

i'v

i got a perfect arch, got 3 colors in da signatures...probably da most comfortable kicks i had for years.

animal thug is 1/2 right....these were SUPER popular....ONCE they went thru a nationwide sale to 79.99 from da MSRP 130....

i bought da all black, white and red, and white and blue.

Originally Posted by RC103DC

The Air Signature Power released as the Air Signature PLAYER. I remember them being everywhere. I don't think they sold very well.

Has notable arch problems iirc

Originally Posted by RC103DC

The Air Signature Power released as the Air Signature PLAYER. I remember them being everywhere. I don't think they sold very well.

Has notable arch problems iirc

Back
Top Bottom