Nike Air Force 1 - All Star Game 2009 by DJ Clark Kent

Clark Kent Doesn't Know
sick.gif

NO thank you , NOW Im not feeling these at all . YES , DOPE detail and all with the lace locks and insoles but other then that , UGLY . NOT a fan of thatcolorway .

Those are OK... forces aren't really my thing, but these are a lil different. I kinda like them

maybe Im just hatin, but they really need to cut dude off. I mean these arent terrible, but at the same time, all the designs I see him do are off. I cantthink of one really HOT shoe dude has done yet. Theyre all on the verge of being straight wack. They dont hit the wack mark, but theyre always teeteringperilously close.

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif

I can respect Clark Kent the producer. I can respect Clark Kent the AF1 uber-collector. I cannot respect this dude as a designer.

WACK.

Word. I've known Clark for a bit (we ain't cool like THAT though) and he also seems like a really nice guy.

I did some ID's with him at 255 a couple of years back. I remember complaining about the PR AF1's. That there hadn't been a nice one since the PR3.

He was on some "don't worry. I'm up at Nike now" steez. I really was hoping for better for the AF1 in his hands.

But I ain't seen a decent PR AF1 since that convo, or any decent AF1's for that matter.

And for the record, the 112 sneakers were garbage as well. I don't gassed on a lame sneaker just because it has cement/elephant print on it.

Originally Posted by dcortes23

if that purple was blue I would cop because they reminds me of the filipino AF1

That was my initial thought as well....colorblocking is much different but I agree.....

2pynm6o.jpg

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Originally Posted by dcortes23

if that purple was blue I would cop because they reminds me of the filipino AF1

That was my initial thought as well....colorblocking is much different but I agree.....

Same here I also thought of those Lebron VI...I actually like them but wouldn't pay more than$200 for a pair AF1's so it's safe to say I'll never have them
laugh.gif

Any pics of the black pair?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by 2Guard

laughable.
AF1's deserve nice, clean colorways...
this guy uses colors for himself to wear once with an "outfit"...not for AF1 heads...

That is actually appears to be true...

The purp throws me off too..actually all the colors do... even though they are somewhat Phoenix Colors.. but then the Yellow throws it off unless thoserepresent the Sunrise..

But now that I think about it and put my Hat on... it was probably inspired by different aspects of Phoenix...

Hmmmm

I get the inspiration so I dont have a problem with the colors he used, but the blocking is whats really making these not work for me

i will say that Im happy theyre not all patent. Im glad that trend for AF1's has died down...they were OD'in on the patent

what the hell is clark doing. this would crease like freakin crazy because of the leather used on the toe box and the side panels

so cause Dj clark kent has a one hit wonder pack(112) is he all of a sudden a legend in the eyes of nike??????

Back
Top Bottom