Nike Air Force 1 - All Star Game 2009 by DJ Clark Kent

As Superbly Trife alluded to, Clark Kent is not the best designer. He is unquestionably the king of AF1 collectors. He apparently has a lot of juice at Nike.But when I see the products that he releases, with access to an unlimited color and material palette, I'm left puzzled like,
indifferent.gif
. I have yet to see an ID by Mayor that is dope as well.

I bought and sold the 112 AF1 and AM1 after living with them for 1-2 weeks. I'm heated because I only have access to a limited color palette at Nike ID andthese guys have every color a their disposal and produce designs inspired by an 8 year old.
mad.gif

steveshuz wrote:. He is unquestionably the king of AF1 collectors.

im sure Clark Kent has an amazing air force collection. But unquestionably? Why because sole collector says so? Or because Nike is using him heavy right now?

Which one is gonna drop in stores? Never seen these before. The Black one's ill cop though. I asked the dude at nike sportswear for a date but he wassaying mid feb. Anyone know's an offical date?

Here's the Black one's
58a354ffece39579e9ff405c1a07434831cebb3.pjpg

I guess these are gonna be released in the stores with tier 0 and quickstrike accouts. How do you find stores with tier 0 and quickstrike accounts?

Air Force 1 Prem All Star 08 QK....copped!! All I can say is the leather is good quality. Real B-Ball & tumble leather!!! Hope I have the same luck withthe Air Force 1 Sup All Star 08 TZ. From what I know, the numbers for that one is EXTREMELY LOW!!!...wow

Nino Beatz

these last few pair of flaves clark kent put out is haot trash, if you are a flave collector than i understand u getting them but to be seen with these onnawwww, he could have done better on the black outs and these all-stars
ohwell.gif

where are the grey/orange surperme ones releasing besides PHX?
My spot got the Black Ones, I picked them up today. Real nice quality.

To all the NT Fam in Milwaukee, Wi. 'MODA3" on Buffalo St. will have these available @ 10am

Back
Top Bottom