Nike Air Force 1 - White / White

Originally Posted by MikeyFresh21

icey soles!

pimp.gif

Yes these are hot!!!

May have to scoop. I been mad Nike hasn't made the White/White Women's AF1 Low with the Patent Swoosh and Ice Sole for the last couple of years.

Originally Posted by kingofny04

I remember when it was impossible to get a hold of White/White AF1s. Now we got a winter, summer, fall and spring restock.

and they availble on-line now.

I prefer a gum sole, but the ice sole update makes these a cop, and I haven't bought a pair of uptowns in a while

Originally Posted by NomadicSole21

I Have a Feeling these will be $90.00 on the point.

Forces for '09 are already priced at $88.00

But the Icy Soles are soooooooo tempting even for a few wears
grin.gif
thats if they dont have a premium/supreme label

those are nice, im not an af1 wearer, but i would cop these at the right price for sure.

cop for the summer,gunna change the laces to another colour tho' i think,just to add my own touch
smile.gif

had a pair of Hi's in like 2000-2001 and they were dope for like the first month, but once it gets yellow...it's wack.

Forget the icy sole, I'd take the leather they used to have in the 90's, instead of this cheap stuff

0413693f45c735e1d0e50be7b27ef9217211f522.jpg

Any info on the "Nike Huarache Air Force 1 White / Ice Spring 2009" (above) in terms of GR or LTD? Any approx RD more specific than Spring 2009?

I want these. more ice = fire.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Forget the icy sole, I'd take the leather they used to have in the 90's, instead of this cheap stuff
Word. Even pre-2004 at least.

Back
Top Bottom