Nike Air Force 1 - White / White

Originally Posted by mrflightclub23

I got a couple of more pics
nike-air-force-1-white-white-2.jpg

20081224215231516.jpg

20081224215246907.jpg

20081224215304552.jpg

What would make you think that after annual declines in quality? Stepping it up is simply out of the question for Nike @ this point
laugh.gif
(elevation in pricenot included).

^ I would of thought that Nike have been selling less and less af1's each year due to the quality,
but apparently the hood still eats them up.

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

^ I would of thought that Nike have been selling less and less af1's each year due to the quality,
but apparently the hood still eats them up.

Most people buy af1s because they are af1s. 95% of consumers don't care or don't even take notice of the denying quality in air force 1s.

In short, it's not that serious.

I missed out on the white Jordan I lows with the clear sole when they came out so I may consider these, but I haven't worn AF1s since I was in 7th grade(black nubuck with a white swoosh and AF1 on the velcro strap in red), and that was 13 years ago. I HATE how dirty and nasty white soles look but like whiteshoes so I would prefer a clear sole (black sole is better so I stick with running shoes). Big reason why I never got in to the AF1 fad...

Wait til these soles turn piss yellow and watch the sea glow questions start pourin in. Here's the answer in advance: don't waste your time with someair force one non-grail status kicks. Buy a new pair for $85

i have copped a couple pairs of air force 1s recently and i must say that they have been dropping forces made with good quality leather and materials dontreally know what everyone else is talking about also for the people talking about the soles turning yellow shoes aren't gonna stay brand new forever whenthey get dirty get ya guap up and cop a new pair im jus sick of all the complaining like people want the shoes to be made outta the finest quality leathermoney can buy if they did that shoes would be way more expensive

Guess they gotta do something to deter the bootleggers....like others have said though, this isn't the first time they've done this but eh.

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

I jus seen some in a store that had a clear midsole as well price was 125 they really looked
grin.gif
to me

yeah those are quickstrike, was the midsole yellowed like in the pics ive seen?

Back
Top Bottom