Nike Air Griffey 1 QS Metallic/Platinum ??

Originally Posted by Remi23

Originally Posted by EyeSeeSoles

I see mad creasing in the near future
All Griffey's Crease at The Toe Box. I like em because its a different material then the other ones.

This is true but I find that metallic toned shoes ( I'm guessing the material ) crease easier.

Originally Posted by Remi23

Originally Posted by EyeSeeSoles

I see mad creasing in the near future
All Griffey's Crease at The Toe Box. I like em because its a different material then the other ones.

This is true but I find that metallic toned shoes ( I'm guessing the material ) crease easier.

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by lrredsoxfan06

Sportzone dtlr and shoe city has these in the DMV. Copped a pair for my dude in ny. I'm still debating on a pair for me.
They still fairly available here in the DMV?
from what i saw... Yes.
dudes were picking them up to look at but not purchasing.
I went to security mall and white marsh today. all of the "urban" spots had them. shoe city had multiple pairs on display.

Cool, good lookin'.

Originally Posted by lrredsoxfan06

Sportzone dtlr and shoe city has these in the DMV. Copped a pair for my dude in ny. I'm still debating on a pair for me.
They still fairly available here in the DMV?
from what i saw... Yes.
dudes were picking them up to look at but not purchasing.
I went to security mall and white marsh today. all of the "urban" spots had them. shoe city had multiple pairs on display.

Cool, good lookin'.

I need to find a way to get a pair of these for a reasonable price to Canada. eBay prices are borderline robbery.

I need to find a way to get a pair of these for a reasonable price to Canada. eBay prices are borderline robbery.

Im liking these
But, I never really understood the fuss about the emerald AGM
I think i liked em 1st time around but id definitely pass if they dropped tomorrow
Maybe just me but Id rather the emerald AGM2 or even the spark blue AGM2 over the emerald AGM

Im liking these
But, I never really understood the fuss about the emerald AGM
I think i liked em 1st time around but id definitely pass if they dropped tomorrow
Maybe just me but Id rather the emerald AGM2 or even the spark blue AGM2 over the emerald AGM

Originally Posted by Vinsanity

WHERE THESE RELEASED @ NIKETOWNS????.........ANY1 THAT MIGHT BE ABLE 2HELP ME OUT WITH A PAIR PM ME PLEASE....THANKS

Yes they were released at Niketowns, atleast here in NYC. Saw them yesterday at Niketown NY.

Originally Posted by Vinsanity

WHERE THESE RELEASED @ NIKETOWNS????.........ANY1 THAT MIGHT BE ABLE 2HELP ME OUT WITH A PAIR PM ME PLEASE....THANKS

Yes they were released at Niketowns, atleast here in NYC. Saw them yesterday at Niketown NY.

just saw these in person for the 1st time. a younger dude had em on. not bad, but upon further investigation these are a pass

Back
Top Bottom