Nike Air Griffey 1 QS Metallic/Platinum ??

QS ....hmmmm ,if im good on cash its a go if not oh well im good either way
glasses.gif

I don't want the kicks but I'm feeling the hat and shirt..I'm gonna head over to my local shoe store and check it out

I don't want the kicks but I'm feeling the hat and shirt..I'm gonna head over to my local shoe store and check it out

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

only c/w i passed on so far is the all blacks. this is one of my all-time favorite shoe designs EVAR!! that said, these will be copped!!
pimp.gif

*EDIT*

on 2nd thought...

only c/w i passed on so far is the all blacks. this is one of my all-time favorite shoe designs EVAR!! that said, these will be copped!!
pimp.gif

*EDIT*

on 2nd thought...

Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

pimp.gif
I agree with you as far as being all-time favorite BUT it seems like Nike can't make a solid colorway other than the originals.  Orion, black, blk/red and blk/pltnm all letdowns

Let's see more color experiments with Mariners colors.
speak for yourself with da cincy colorway...i love those...and i seen da all black griffeys on alot more feet then i thought i would, so ok for those.

pimp.gif
I agree with you as far as being all-time favorite BUT it seems like Nike can't make a solid colorway other than the originals.  Orion, black, blk/red and blk/pltnm all letdowns

speak for yourself with da cincy colorway...i love those...and i seen da all black griffeys on alot more feet then i thought i would, so ok for those.

I like these. They do look real DOPE.

Im sure ill still pass on them unless I get them on a REAL REAL REAL DEEP Disco.

But none the less, Its a hot shoe.

I like these. They do look real DOPE.

Im sure ill still pass on them unless I get them on a REAL REAL REAL DEEP Disco.

But none the less, Its a hot shoe.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

pimp.gif

I'm with HnT on this.  None of the non-OG colorways worked for me (that includes these platinums).  Having said that, the best non-OG c/w for me were the black/reds... doesn't mean I like em though.  
Nike ~ Jr. started with the M's, spend the majority of his career with the M's, retired with the M's.  Focus on M's colorways! 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom