Nike Air Griffey 1 QS Metallic/Platinum ??

Originally Posted by lrredsoxfan06

Originally Posted by soledout23

From what I know so far, these joints are going to be real limited on distribution. Let me know if I'm wrong but I think that these are Ken Griffey's Platinum Retirement Pack.

Is there a SKU on these?
354912-003

From what I know so far, these joints are going to be real limited on distribution. Let me know if I'm wrong but I think that these are Ken Griffey's Platinum Retirement Pack.

Is there a SKU on these?
354912-003

Yeah Yeah I don't believe NIKE on most of the stuff they say.

Yeah Yeah I don't believe NIKE on most of the stuff they say.

Originally Posted by RockwellFontana

Like I have been saying, there was going to be this, a possible "retirement shoe" and start an apparel line, then emerald AGM and 2011 AGM II believe me..
These silver AGM's are ok, but im not gonna fray over them. I'd love to believe you about the emereald AGMs those would set off my collection. id def get 2 pairs just to keep one for down the road.

Originally Posted by RockwellFontana

Like I have been saying, there was going to be this, a possible "retirement shoe" and start an apparel line, then emerald AGM and 2011 AGM II believe me..
These silver AGM's are ok, but im not gonna fray over them. I'd love to believe you about the emereald AGMs those would set off my collection. id def get 2 pairs just to keep one for down the road.

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

They do look better than hoh penny iii's...but that really isn't saying much...imo only 1's worth copping(for me) were the og cw's...I'm good...I may swing by the spot to go check these in person...good looks on the pics tho...STOP BULL****ING AND DROP EMERALDS ALREADY...
co-signing this dude right here ^^^

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

They do look better than hoh penny iii's...but that really isn't saying much...imo only 1's worth copping(for me) were the og cw's...I'm good...I may swing by the spot to go check these in person...good looks on the pics tho...STOP BULL****ING AND DROP EMERALDS ALREADY...
co-signing this dude right here ^^^

I like
smokin.gif

Is there a SKU on these?
354912-003

Thanks homie.

Is there a SKU on these?
354912-003

Thanks homie.

first thing that came to my head was nah, i guerss i will have to see them in person, but it looks like these aree gonna be on sale quick

first thing that came to my head was nah, i guerss i will have to see them in person, but it looks like these aree gonna be on sale quick

So are the shirt and hat included or separate? I don't wanna spend an extra $50 or so on those, I just want the shoes. Maybe the shirt eventually....

So are the shirt and hat included or separate? I don't wanna spend an extra $50 or so on those, I just want the shoes. Maybe the shirt eventually....

Back
Top Bottom